You might notice the spring wraps going up on our college football homepage. We'll be all about the Big 12 tomorrow, with plenty on each team and a chat at 2 p.m. ET (an hour later than our usual time).
- Life's a little different for Missouri at the center of expansion talks, writes Mike DeArmond of the Kansas City Star.
- Brandon Chatmon of The Oklahoman takes a look at the ban on eye black, and some Oklahoma State players' unfavorable opinions of the new rule.
- Former Blackshirts are proud of the rapid resurgence of the Nebraska defense, reports Brian Christopherson of the Lincoln Journal Star.
- Todd Reesing could be a Saskatchewan Roughrider very soon, reports Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- Colorado linebacker Tyler Ahles' time is now, writes Kyle Ringo of the Boulder Daily Camera.
- Dave Sittler of the Tulsa World isn't happy with the possibility of a 5-7 team playing in a bowl game.