By David Ubben
Robin, aside from that coin, this is the other thing that's flipping right now. What is...my lid...for you?
- Oklahoma State fans hoping to keep Dana Holgorsen now must watch the result of West Virginia's bowl game. This is getting out of hand.
- Street & Smith's Sports Business Journal named Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds one of the 50 most influential people in sports business.
- Here's who earned which awards at Kansas State's team banquet.
- Kansas missed out on one of the nation's top JUCO quarterbacks to Ole Miss.
- New Colorado coach Jon Embree pulled the scholarships of two current Buffaloes commitments, and Kyle Ringo of the Boulder Daily Camera has some reactions from the move.
- When Missouri took a vote for team MVP, 17 different players received votes, reports Vahe Gregorian of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- Nebraska is putting aside the rumors about Bo Pelini and its painful title game loss to prepare for the Holiday Bowl, writes Jon Nyatawa of the Omaha World-Herald.
- Pelini also says there's a "good chance" receiver Niles Paul is back for the bowl game, as expected.
- Now that Oklahoma has two coordinators, who's in line to replace Bob Stoops? Jake Trotter of The Oklahoman addresses the question.
Originally posted by ESPN.com - Big 12 Blog
Click here to view the article.