By Ted Miller
Practices are now full-contact, which means teams are a-hitting, which is a cool thing.
So what happened over the weekend?
- Arizona's running game -- or lack thereof --*suggests it will pass a lot this fall.
- Doug Haller's assessment of Arizona State's scrimmage? "Started bad and pretty much got worse."
- There was some good and bad at Colorado's scrimmage.
- At UCLA, Richard Brehaut shined in the QB competition with Kevin Prince.
- Defense dominated USC's scrimmage.
- It appears that some injury news at Washington isn't as bad as suspected -- from the official website: "Starting cornerback Quinton Richardson left midway through the evening practice to get X-rays on his lower leg. Those X-rays were negative, and the initial word late Saturday night was that he has a contusion or possibly a sprain."
Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-10 Blog
Click here to view the article.