By Ted Miller
The heart's in it then, spinning dreams, and torment is on the way. The heart makes dreams seem like ideas.
- Arizona cornerback Trevin Wade has regained his focus and swagger.
- Arizona State defensive tackle Corey Adams is emerging mostly because he's healthy.
- Trying to figure out how to feel about California's situation at quarterback.
- Colorado has a walk-on punter and other depth chart notes. Jon Embree is not afraid to play freshmen.
- Lache Seastrunk's departure likely means a couple of freshmen will see action.*Frosh tight end Colt Lyerla is now a backup.
- Where do things stand with Oregon State receiver James Rodgers? What are the issues as the Beavers scrimmage today?
- Stanford was mostly impressive in its scrimmage. Ticket sales are up significantly.
- UCLA is still uncertain at kicker. Some notes, including frosh quarterback Brett Hundley's return to practice. More on that here.
- Competitions continue on USC's defense. Predicting the depth chart: offense and defense. The D will be better with two minutes left.
- Apparently the transition to Norm Chow as offensive coordinator -- which included a pair of demotions -- has been smooth at Utah. If there's a full moon, this Utes running back might be money.
- Washington cornerback Desmond Trufant is ready for his close-up. Sean Parker also looks to be a hit in the secondary.
- Washington State wideout Jared Karstetter is hoping for a payoff after remaining true to the Cougars. Making the case for Coug optimism.
Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-10 Blog
Click here to view the article.