So it seems pretty unanimous that people were highest on the same group of kids: Shane Dillon, Yuri Wright, Kenneth Crawley, Justin Solis, and Kisima Jagne.
There has been plenty of talk about these five, but the next tier of recruits is going to be equally important for us in the future. Who are the next five recruits that everyone is highest on?
1. Davien Payne: I think he's going to be a guy that plays early and often next year. He gives us the size and power that we have been sorely lacking for the last few years. He probably won't be as good as he can be until we get an OL that can generate a push as he isn't going to be making many people miss.
2. Gerald Thomas: Gerald is going to bring us some much needed speed at the WR position. I also think he could be a pretty good kick returner, and we certainly could use one of those.
3. Christian Powell: I don't think I even need to justify this one, if I went to six with the original list, he probably would have been on it. Probable 4 year starter at FB.
4. Josh Tupuo: Great looking kid that is already strong enough and big enough to play next year. He'll make a great duo with Solis for the next few years imo.
5. Austin Ray: We need one or two of the TEs to produce from the start and I'm going to go with this kid as the most likely.