Colorado Game Notes:
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:25 left to go.
- The Buffaloes have won 100% of the time this season (8-0) after recording 22 or more free throws made.
- CU has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after holding an opponent to under 35.0% field goal percentage.
- CU has won 87% of the time this season (7-1) when opponents record 7 or fewer assists.
- This season Colorado has won 100% of the time (4-0) when Andre Roberson plays 35 minutes or more, 78% of the time (11-3) when Austin Dufault has 5 rebounds or more, and 73% of the time (14-5) when Spencer Dinwiddie has 10 points or more.
- The Buffaloes set a season high for steals.
- CU set season lows for three point percentage, three pointers, and field goals made.
- Andre Roberson recorded a team season high in free throws attempted with 12.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 37.7% of the team's points.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 36.6% of the team's rebounds.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 29 times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Andre Roberson's career.
- Andre Roberson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Andre Roberson recorded a double-double. It was his 17th this season and 22nd of his career.
- Carlon Brown has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Carlon Brown set a career high with 4 steals.
Utah Game Notes:
- This loss extended the Utes losing streak to 3 games.
- The top two scorers (Jason Washburn and Dijon Farr) accounted for 46.3% of the points.
- Jason Washburn has led the team in scoring 7 times in 31 games this season.
- Jason Washburn has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Kareem Storey.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Anthony Odunsi.
Originally posted by Fight CU
Click here to view the article.