Thread: Will Harlos Medical Redshirt

Will Harlos Medical Redshirt

SIAP. Saw a ringo tweet that Harlos has been granted a medical redshirt and will be a freshman again this fall.

MacLovin
    Yep. This is GREAT news

Patiently waiting for the day that RG finally hires a real coach

Mike Bohn: The Man who Directly Destroyed CU football
    3 Coaching hires at CU:
    29-74 (.391 win %)

Club Member
    In other words, that leaves him "four to play four" instead of "four to play three". (right???)

Blog Entries
    Allsome!

I'll go change the depth chart to put him in as a freshman. I was hoping this would happen and there was every reason it should, but a big part of me was sure that the NCAA would find a way to make the wrong decision.
    "Here's to the few who forgive what you do, and the fewer who don't even care." - Leonard Cohen

Club Member
    Just read the young man had another concussion monday and will retire from football or atleast not play at cu. good luck to him.

Not allowed in Barzil 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rscmac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just read the young man had another concussion monday and will retire from football or atleast not play at cu. good luck to him.
    Sad to lose him but the health of his brain for the rest of his life is more important than any football game. I hope he can fully recover from the concussions he has had, finish his degree, and have a good life.

Blog Entries
    Harlos has been given a "medical retirement". He will remain on scholarship to complete his degree but is done with football and the scholarship will not count against the 85 limit for the program.

Best of luck to Will.

Club Member
    That's unfortunate for him, and I'm sure he's upset about how this all turned out. That said, I couldn't be happier with our coaching staff in how they handled this situation. This is one of those stories, that although it sucks, I feel the right thing was done. Especially now-a-days, it doesn't seem like that happens much anymore. I'm proud of our university.

I'd like to hope that coaches at all colleges would put the future health of a young human being above the possibility of winning a few more games. I would be really disappointed in any coach that allows him to play for their school, at any level.

I know it sucks Will, but you'll make it through this buddy. Best of luck to you in wherever you decide to go and whatever you decide to do. You're a Buff4Life.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

will harlos colorado 2012

SEO Blog