Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why CU won't go 0-12

Quote Originally Posted by MINN-Buffalo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think we can beat WSU. they haven't impressed me yet.
    Leach has their offense going now and I shudder at the thought of our freshmen secondary against Wilson, but their D looks like it still sucks balls. Shocking observation for a Leach coached team I know.

Quote Originally Posted by liverflukes View Post
    FWIW as a visiting poster who actually reads these threads.

I know where you stand and what your play is like right now. I know how you feel. IMO maybe two wins. 1) UCLA...been saying this for awhile and; 2) Utah.

My team sucks balls right now. You think you're the only ones with sad Panda faces this decade? These decades?

Never give up on your university or team. Never give up -no matter how painful and obvious it may be. Swing at their faces until the end. Nobody will replace you as fans if you give up. Nobody will care. It's you or nobody.

That is all.
    YMSSRA, I hate it when the voice of reason comes from a visiting fan.

CU will not go 0-12...

...because the football program will fold before the end of the season.

I agree now it is hard to believe we can beat anyone. I am not sure if we would be Mullen right now.

Blog Entries
    Our best chance to get a win has already passed us by.

That being said a late season win by a more experienced team could steal a win from someone not paying attention. The Embreeistas have ****ed us.
    "Education begins the gentleman, but reading, good company and reflection must finish him.

--John Locke

thoroughly unhelpful Burrito Palazzo's Avatar

Why CU won't go 0-12

Pressure's off, no one expects a win.
    Felt wrong not to swing.-Merrill

CSU's losing constantly now. They have their one win of the season. Embree's assured them of that.

We won't go 0-12 if we fire Embree.

Colorado Buffaloes Fan
    Just don't understand how they can be this bad. It's coaching period. CU isn't playing 22 freshman, the secondary yes, all other area's with the exception of QB should be much better than this.

Another season over before the end of september...

Pre-Snap Read has the Buffs at 123/124 on their latest power poll. Still, I can't help but think they were being kind.

http://www.presnapread.com/p-s-r-1-1...-4-re-ranking/

Quote Originally Posted by HouBuff View Post
    Pre-Snap Read has the Buffs at 123/124 on their latest power poll. Still, I can't help but think they were being kind.

http://www.presnapread.com/p-s-r-1-1...-4-re-ranking/
    The only team we are "ahead" of is brand new to FBS.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffWest View Post
    I can't say yet because some idiot might take me seriously.
    There is no place like Nebraska...THANK GOD!!!!

"I went to State" could mean a hundred different places. "I went to Colorado" can only mean one.

Colorado Buffaloes Fan BIGEZ321's Avatar
    A new Head Coach is not going to turn this around this year or next year. Team is too young and still under talented, especially at the QB, WR and DB position. I sure hope Dillon and Richardson are ready to go next year! I'm not sure how many underclassmen are on the squad but I have a feeling these guys are going to be pretty good in a couple years. We'll take our bumps and bruises this year, but I think next year the Junior and Sophmore classes will be a lot more competitive, mainly because of the amount of playing time they are getting.

If anything, CU won't go 0-12 if they fire both Coordinators. What's going on with Greg Brown??? The Defensive Line and Linebackers look awfully BAD! Unfortunately though, I think Greg gets the axe at the end of the year. Someone is going to pay for this abysmal season, take that to the bank.

Bienemy who doesn't have a lot of weapons to work with, at least needs some freakin' creativity! The Buffs really have no business throwing the ball around the yard with these weak QB's and WR's that can't shed a blanket. Time to go 2 TE 2 RB set. Hell, lets take Abron and make him an option QB and go into the Wishbone!!! Bienemy, you can coach option right!?!?!?!
    I'm genius, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by buffsyko View Post
    Just don't understand how they can be this bad. It's coaching period. CU isn't playing 22 freshman, the secondary yes, all other area's with the exception of QB should be much better than this.

Another season over before the end of september...
    Long before the end of September. I suppose we have the entire PAC schedule in front of us, but does anybody, honestly think we have any shot at even being competitive with any PAC teams?

PRE-SNAP READ's Rankings

UNLV has to be worse than CU. Kent State above CU?!! NO WAY. Indiana? Middle Tenn? TEMPLE?!!

There's just no way Navy, Air Force and Army are better than CU. Surely Embree could beat them!

Shirl - surely.

I know that CU's #123-of-124 ranking is just an attention-getting scheme, something to get the fires going, blood boiling, etc. But it's just ridiculous. We should certainly be in the Top 115.

120?

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChuck View Post
    PRE-SNAP READ's Rankings

UNLV has to be worse than CU. Kent State above CU?!! NO WAY. Indiana? Middle Tenn? TEMPLE?!!

There's just no way Navy, Air Force and Army are better than CU. Surely Embree could beat them!

Shirl - surely.

I know that CU's #123-of-124 ranking is just an attention-getting scheme, something to get the fires going, blood boiling, etc. But it's just ridiculous. We should certainly be in the Top 115.

120?
    It's hard to infer irony on the internet but I certainly hope that that would be the correct reading for this post...

Visitors found this page by searching for:

teams going 0-12

colorado football may go 0-12

will cu go 0-12

colorado will go 0-12

has cu ever gone 1-11

SEO Blog