Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Two words... JIM TRESSEL

Post Thanks / Like

Two words... JIM TRESSEL

We need a clean sweep of the program. Bohn, if you're lucky enough to survive this latest debacle, you better have Jim Tressel on the speed dial. The guy is the right man for the job. He's a blue collar guy. He's won national championships on the I-AA and I-A level. He's instantly respected by every coach who he will come into contact with. We will see little to no transfers and decommits. He also won't leave once he turns the program around.
    Jim Tressel. Hire him. Now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure he can't coach in college for a few years

Bobby Pterino

Post Thanks / Like
    The VEST!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Two words... JIM TRESSEL

Petrino isn't going to happen. I see him staying in the south. Jmo.

Tressell would be fantastic, but would the boosters step up and open their wallets?

Post Thanks / Like
    I said it another thread, I'd be all for Petrino, but no way do I see this administration hiring a high-profile football coach, especially someone with baggage like Petrino.

Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    He can apparently coach now with relatively minor penalties. Doubt we'd seriously consider him but wish we would. I also argued for Petrino in another thread.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ons/index.html
    Last edited by boydbuff; 09-15-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Forgot to add link

Colorado Buffaloes Fan duaneallman8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about Butch Davis?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    If it would help to get Tressel here, I'd be willing to open a tattoo shop in Boulder.

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. - Alex Levine

Post Thanks / Like
    Veteran coach choice: Tressell
    Assistant choice: Smart

#1 Buff Fan
    Post Thanks / Like
    it will never happen people, CU has no interest in a football program........

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stand Tressel and thought he was dirty at tOSU, but if it helps us to avoid weekly embarrassment that seems to be the norm, I'm all for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Washington State coach could be hired with the right amount of money.
    ----------Designated SOB! Here To Bring Balance Since June 2008-----------

Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boydbuff View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He can apparently coach now with relatively minor penalties. Doubt we'd seriously consider him but wish we would. I also argued for Petrino in another thread.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ons/index.html
    Wow, he misses the first five weeks and the bowl game in his first season? Seems like an almost ideal situation to me: fire JE tomorrow and bring in Tressel, let him sit out those five games in this lost season. He'd be back for the last 3 games, which should be just enough to become familiar with the team and get a head-start on next season. All of the outrage over hiring a coach who is "dirty" should blow over by the end of the year, he'll still have time to recruit, put together a staff, and hit the ground running this spring, with all of the penalties behind him. No-brainer, right? Right? Oh, this is DiStefano and Bohn we're talking about...

Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bobby Petrino is the guy that we need. Tressell is old and Butch Davis is coming off an academic scandal. No.

Petrino ****s hot 25 year old blondes on the side and wins football games. Sounds like a winner to me.

Typical, brain knowledge or the ability to have a sensible discussion is on average 20/100. Heck if you don't agree with me, you are dumb argument. bigbang2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bobby Petrino would be my choice. But will still give John Embre atleast 3 years. He is no miracle worker, Hawkins left him a mess After saying that, we need a new dC and OC. Change the scheme, can't have a power running game, when your OL is not good at it.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

jim tressel colorado

jim tressel to colorado

jim tressel to cujim tressel cutressel coloradotressel to ColoradoJIM TRESSEL COLORADO BUFFALOEStressel to cujim tressel.coloradojim tressel university of coloradojim tressel and university of coloradocolorado jim tresseljim tressel coach colorado buffaloesJim Tressel and COLORADOpowered by vBulletin university of kansas school of medicinejim tresselpowered by myBB sports medicineshould colorado hire jim tresselpowered by myBB colorado building codeswill jom tressel go to boulderis jim tressel being considered at coloradojim tresselbuffalopowered by myBB sweepJim Tressle CUpowered by myBB cheerios
SEO Blog