What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'09 CO S Parker Orms (Signed to Colorado)

Re: '09 CO S Parker Orms(Committed to Colorado - 11/16/08)

Talked to Orms and we're recruiting him primarily as a safety but we might give him a shot at WR or RB

Raally? WR? Huh. I know the kid is athletic, but i never thought of him at WR. I always assumed he was strictly a safety. Go get'em Parker. :thumbsup:

He said it as a "dream come true."

I wish all in-state kids felt that way about CU. It needs to be that way.

Watching the State 4A championship replay on FSN tonight... Orms 1st TD.

Re: Parker Orms - Player of the Year

Hell, if that happens, the kid is automatically a 4*, pushing 5* status. Notre Dame doesn't take 3* players. :rolleyes:

or the huskers for that matter... those programs travel well, and contribute mightily to these 'ranking' publications/sites so its to their advantage to build up those schools' recruits...

we can't worry to much about rankings and have some faith that Hawkins 'nose' how to sniff out talent (pun intended)... :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIY-Y_p0v8U"]YouTube - Parker Orms 2008 State Championship Highlights[/ame]

Glad we got this guy.

fair to very fair. we need a new ben kelly.

got a bump to a 3 star on rivals, well deserved:thumbsup:

got a bump to a 3 star on rivals, well deserved:thumbsup:

Absolutely!! That is well deserved. Congrats to Parker!! I cant wait to see what our class will look like Signing Day. :bounce:

Last edited:

This is the kind of kid who you know is going to bust his butt everyday on the practice field, and motivate others to work harder. He's not going be in trouble. And over the years I see him being a leader for this team. A good kid with a good head on his shoulders.

I'm pumped about this kid.

This is the kind of kid who you know is going to bust his butt everyday on the practice field, and motivate others to work harder. He's not going be in trouble. And over the years I see him being a leader for this team. A good kid with a good head on his shoulders.

I'm pumped about this kid.

Most Def!...Parker is going to be like Little Hawk Jr...just with a little bit more talent :thumbsup:

Yeah seems like a great hometown kid who's followed the Buffs growing up. Bet he plays his heart out all 4 yrs at CU.

Yeah seems like a great hometown kid who's followed the Buffs growing up. Bet he plays his heart out all 4 yrs at CU.

Thats the spirit we need to foster in all of our highschools. That is where our long term success will start

Re: '09 CO S Parker Orms(Signed LOI to Colorado)

Three-sport CU Commit Parker Orms and the Wheat Ridge Farmers continue their quest for Colo state 4A baseball championship this Friday.

They play Mountain View at noon at Lakewood All Star Park.
Wheat Ridge's record is 17 - 6 - 1.
Mountain View is 22 - 2 - 0.

Winner plays finals on Saturday at 10 a.m. All City Field (Denver/South High)
http://chsaa.org/sports/baseball/pdf/09Class4AStateBracket.pdf

Kyle Ringo had a tiny update in his blog May 8th:
http://buffzone.pmpblogs.com/2009/05/08/parker-orms-helps-wheat-ridge/

WheatRidge won today and Parker Orms is playing in the state baseball championship game Saturday, at All City Stadium (in Denver, near I-25 and University).

WR's record is 18-5 and they beat Mountain View (record 22-3) with a scary 2-1 game.

I'd tell you if Parker scored one of the runs, but since the Rocky vanished, I can't figure out how to read the Post preps pages.

WR plays Cheyenne Mountain at 10 a.m. Saturday. Go Farmers!

If you don't have plans for Saturday afternoon and evening, head up to Greeley
and you can catch '09 buffs Parker Orms, Alex Wood, and Seth Lobato in their very last high school football game.

http://www.colohsca.org/chscaallstategames/allstategamesinfo.html

UNC Campus in Greeley, 5 p.m. at Nottingham Field.
I'd say "kickoff" at 5 p.m., but there are no kickers or punters on the roster, so I have no idea how this showcase game is actually played.

Here's the roster for the North and South teams.

If you don't have plans for Saturday afternoon and evening, head up to Greeley
and you can catch '09 buffs Parker Orms, Alex Wood, and Seth Lobato in their very last high school football game.

http://www.colohsca.org/chscaallstategames/allstategamesinfo.html

UNC Campus in Greeley, 5 p.m. at Nottingham Field.
I'd say "kickoff" at 5 p.m., but there are no kickers or punters on the roster, so I have no idea how this showcase game is actually played.

Here's the roster for the North and South teams.

If you're going, can you post some info for us woe-begotten, distant fans?

Back