What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'09 OK C Shaun Simon (Committed to Colorado - DNQ)

AlferdJasper

Scout
Rivals
ESPN

622048m.jpg
SHAWNSIMON1_22150.JPG
20081206_haisten1206c_package_medium.jpg

Offensive center
Tulsa (OK) Union High School
Will Attend Hutchinson CC in 2009

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 310 lbs

20090205_b1_0205union.jpg

Re: '09 OK C Shaun Simon (Committed to Colorado)

Simon's NLOI photo is a classic. I sure hope he finds a way to play for the BnG.

Re: '09 OK C Shaun Simon (Committed to Colorado)

From the Camera, Aug. 17:
Offensive line recruit Shaun Simon from Tulsa, Okla., planned to greyshirt this fall and report to Boulder in January, but he must earn an Associate's degree from a junior college before he is academically qualified to attend any Big 12 Conference school. Simon told Rivals.com he did not pass the NCAA Clearinghouse. He will likely attend Hutchinson Community College in Kansas. ...

This is great! There is our future center.

We'll be pulling for you to get into CU Shaun, we need more guys like him that are determined to play for the Buffs.

I'm going to create a new 2011 profile based on Simon now being a JUCO transfer commit for that class. Once I get around to it, I'll split off the last several posts that deal with '11 and use them for his new Profile. For now, it's in the Archive.

Back