What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

1-5 Texas Southern Tigers at 5-0 #19 Colorado Buffaloes - GAME THREAD

I love this board for the liberties AllBuffs allows me here. A couple of you cloven hooves are also very cool. I recently gave myself a timeout here due to circumstances which, until recently, have greatly changed and now allow me to post freely again. I actually spend more time on my Board and others. Neither my avatar nor screen name remains unchanged throughout the internet. I sent you a PM for fast track. Congrats...you made the cut. Don't test me over there :thumbsup: Feel free to f*ck with me here though...I expect nothing less

1. Thanks for quitting your job for Allbuffs.

2. Can't **** with you on your Bear board? What are you, some sort of pussy? No free speech?

Of course he spends a lot of time here. He is pregnant with burritos baby.

It's about time you man up and post elsewhere too. Be a Long Range Reconnaissance Buff (LRRB for short) and test your mettle as an opposing fan elsewhere. Hell, you may even learn something about your new coaches one of these days...:lol:

1. Thanks for quitting your job for Allbuffs.

2. Can't **** with you on your Bear board? What are you, some sort of pussy? No free speech?

You would fit in nicely actually. Mostly because you recite literature and have some reading and comprehension skills.

Spencer held the ball till there was 5 seconds left...dribbled into a triple team...passes it to Chen...he holds it until the shot clock expires then passes it despite having a open lane

Thanks didn't go to the game because I got a migraine and now having direct TV is giving me another one.

live and Die by the three right?

This is a young team i expected for us to **** the bed at some point, just not tonight.

Unreal that such an off-night from the field for Dinwiddie would produce his career high (currently at 21 points)

Back