What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

1 rushing TD in 5 games

Oliver is not getting the credit due to him. He has really been good. Remember when we had that bad ass that went like 0-16 or something like that? he was so bad? how bad was he? the coach turned his back on him.
Gold shoes, he would have been the best kicker of all time if hitting the uprights counted.

They have taken a beating in a lot of post and they won't get any slack here, because rushing TDs have a lot to do with the toughness of your offensive line. There has got be that we are gonna kick your ass mentality with an offensive line and I just don't see that yet. Could be the players or the coaches or a combination of both, but there has got to be a different mentality when developing and executing a good running game.

I'd like to see some more out of this offense. With the exception of a few trick plays, the play calling in this first year under HCMM seems uninspired to me. SJSU in year three under HCMM was much more interesting to watch.
FIFY. Can't hardly compare what HCMM took SJSU to in three years to what we are watching here in year one. Takes time to get players and to get them trained up. Our OL situation....well, may Hawk and JE burn in...ok, well, let them hang their heads in shame at the crappy job they did getting quality OL people in here.

Obviously we have below average RB's. But I would imagine the 1 rushing TD in 5 games is near the bottom in cfb. It was a mindset where we greatly preferred passing the ball, which I hope will change with Sefo at QB.

Back