What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CA ATH Malcolm Jones (Signed to UCLA)

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
689183.jpg

Oaks Christian HS (Westlake Village, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-1
Wt: 210 lbs
Forty: 4.6 secs

Rivals Position Ranking: #7 (ATH)
Scout Position Ranking: #3 (RB)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79KwHwD9zlE

Re: '10 CA ATH Malcolm Jones

Announced a Top 3 a couple weeks ago: Stanford, UCLA, Cal.

Hairball must really be selling some potent snake oil. Stanford already has the 23 recruits and the #8 class.

Stanford has a new stadium, but they can't give away tickets unless USC comes to town. Even more fickle FB fanbase than CU, but Harbaugh is the kind of fiery guy recruits really like - and playing QB in the NFL gives you some credibility with recruits.

Stanford's going to lose about 1/3 of this class and Harbaugh knows it. That's why he's still working so hard on more prospects.

Stanford's going to lose about 1/3 of this class and Harbaugh knows it. That's why he's still working so hard on more prospects.
Grades?

If so it's BS he's promising those kids a spot. He has the people to look into this. What happens if they all, or most, of them qualify? I wouldn't want to be in Jim's shoes. :huh:

I hope we are in a position one day to over recruit with 3,4, & 5*s knowing that some wont make it, w/o it hurting our season play.

Grades?

If so it's BS he's promising those kids a spot. He has the people to look into this. What happens if they all, or most, of them qualify? I wouldn't want to be in Jim's shoes. :huh:

Not grades. Changes to their commitment. They've already had a couple of the verbals de-commit and they plugged in new guys. It looks like Harbaugh is taking the opposite of the silent commit approach... "Announce a verbal for Stanford even if you're not quite sure. You can always change your mind later, but if you don't, then Pac-10 football with a program on the rise is there for you along with an unmatched education."

Very few of the Stanford commits are completely solid.

Not grades. Changes to their commitment. They've already had a couple of the verbals de-commit and they plugged in new guys. It looks like Harbaugh is taking the opposite of the silent commit approach... "Announce a verbal for Stanford even if you're not quite sure. You can always change your mind later, but if you don't, then Pac-10 football with a program on the rise is there for you along with an unmatched education."

Very few of the Stanford commits are completely solid.
Hmm. I hope we can steal Palelei from them. I think Colter is solid.

This kid has been a pretty big Stanford lean for a while now.

Back