What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CA CB Gregory Ducre (Signed to Washington)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

145993.jpg

Crenshaw HS (Los Angeles, CA)

Ht: 5-foot-10
Wt: 170 lbs
40: 4.5

[video=youtube;nXtb9eijXLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtb9eijXLw[/video]

Rivals Rank: 3*; #64 CB
Scout Rank: 3*; #96 CB
ESPN Rating: NR

Last edited:
Re: '10 CA CB Gregory Ducre

Great speed and decent size for a corner.

Only known offer is from Arizona State.

Visiting CU this weekend for the TAMU game. We need speed and DBs in this class. Hagan found Ducre. He would be a nice commit for us.

I like a number of things about this young player. Good feet, quickness, great change of direction. Also, not afraid to stick his head/shoulders in on a tackle.

Our best corners are upper-classmen....we need cb's now.

I have a feeling he's going ASU. The fact that his mom made that trip but not the CU trip makes me uneasy.

It's down to CU and ASU with a decision "imminent".

From his new Rivals interview, it seemed like he was more upbeat on the CU coaches, school, campus, team togetherness, etc. I'm more hopeful now, but I'm very worried that family/friends are going to steer him to ASU because it's PAC-10 and closer to home.

Ducre also runs track. His fastest 100m time is 10.68 so we know he's got wheels.

Two new offers for Ducre this week: Washington and Oregon State.

I'm still liking our chances here.

Rivals now has Ducre as a 3* and their #64 CB.
Scout now has him as a 3* / #96 CB.

Profile updated.

Ducre's Crenshaw team plays De La Salle for the California state championship tomorrow night.

Good luck to him!

And let's hear that CU commitment next week!

:gobuffs:

Watching the Crenshaw state game, Ducre has had his name called a few times, in a positive way ;) Would like this kid as a Buff.

Come one Greg, we need you, you'll have plenty of playing time, we promise. :smile2:

Per Rivals, Arizona State is no longer in the running. He's still got a visit to Washington on January 15th for us to worry about, but they already have 28 commits and some guys waiting in line. We're looking very good here, guys. :thumbsup:

Idk.... it seems like he is waiting for a better/different offer. He ends up at Udub imo

fwiw Scout says he has a final 3, which includes ASU. I think we have a pretty good chance, I'm surprised the Huskies are still going after guys with 28 commits.

They will oversign. Their commit list is woefully short on DB's so I think UW looks pretty likely

The opportunity to be part of a top 25 track program might also be pretty appealing for Ducre.

Back