What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CA OG Daniel Munyer (Signed to Colorado)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

164739.jpg

673641.jpg

Notre Damei HS (Sherman Oaks, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-3
Wt: 270 lbs

Rivals Rating: 3*, unranked OG
Scout Rating: 3*, #63 OG
ESPN Rating: 2* - 72 grade, #135 OG

The University of Colorado gains a commitment from Notre Dame High School's Daniel Munyer.

Last edited:
Re: CA OG Daniel Munyer

It's a real high level of football Daniel Munyer is competing in in California. Denver Johnson was extremely high on him and wanted to offer despite the fact that we're targeting Tackles more than Guards this cycle. Supposedly, Hagan is recruiting him since it's in his area but Johnson's also in contact.

Additional notes:

- Munyer was at the CU camp this summer and did very well
- He is also high on UCLA, but they have not offered
- CU is his first (only) BCS offer and we are likely in the lead

Re: '10 CA OG Daniel Munyer

His name is on the commit list on Scout.com!

No article, though. I hope we got him. Moreover, I hope we keep him. He's going to see the offers roll in during his senior year.

But enough of trying to talk myself out of being happy!

Welcome, Daniel! Glad you're a part of the Buff family!

And to celebrate, the Banana Dance X5:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Re: '10 CA OG Daniel Munyer (Committed to Colorado)

I'm glad we got a interior lineman. We've been struggling to recruit at this position imo.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ****ity :woot:

Welcome aboard Daniel and may CU make you happy and as a football player Denver Johnson makes you reach your full potential>

You can never have too many of the big guys up front, welcome aboard!

:woot:...I'll take any commit we can get at this stage...Welcome aboard!

I don't think it was mentioned, but Scout's recruiting coordinator for the west said that Munyer will be a 3* when the new ratings come out.

On Rivals, he's a 5.4 (5.5 is 3*), so he's on the cusp and will probably be upgraded there too.

Munyer was upgraded to a 3* by Rivals. :thumbsup:

AZ is reporting on Buffscoop that Munyer is among the 3 visitors this weekend (Ringo had said there were 3 but only reported Whiteside).

Munyer has been upgraded from a 2* to a 3* on Scout. :cool:

Go Buffs!:thumbsup:

Back