What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CO ATH Danny Spond (Signed to Notre Dame)

Re: '10 CO ATH Danny Spond

That's why if DH wants to even have success with the IN-state kids this year he needs to turn the corner and prove to everyone that he's the right man for the job.

"10 and NO", baby!!

Last edited:

that arm doesn't look impressive. good athlete tho:thumbsup:

bump

sorry, just tired of seeing 'josiah flack' every time on the main forum screen.

Re: '10 CO ATH Danny Spond (Comitted to Colorado 4/16/09)

Nice way to start off the recruiting class with a 4 star in state kid!!:thumbsup:

Nice way to start off the recruiting class with a 4 star in state kid!!:thumbsup:
lil_jon_yeah11.jpg

how about him and hinder move spond to lb or safety

how about him and hinder move spond to lb or safety

If plays a position other than QB, I expect it will TE.

Great way to start off the class of 2010! Welcome Danny!

:woot:

I remember watching him in the Semis last year thinking, "We NEED to land this kid!"

Great pickup!:thumbsup:

If plays a position other than QB, I expect it will TE.

Great way to start off the class of 2010! Welcome Danny!

I think Spond could be very good at TE or LB.

I'll be shocked if we land Hinder. I just don't get the feeling he's going to stay instate.

I don't think we land him either, but I think we'll be in it until the end.

A commit in april! **** yes. Welcome aboard Danny!

YES!!!!! I was mad walking to a 5 o'clock in the rain and pissed walking back when it was pouring. This just made me forget about that. :dance::slayer::woot::gobuffs:

Way to go DH!!! Phuck Yeah!!!

Attachments

• homer_woohoo.jpg
    homer_woohoo.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 224

From Danny's quotes in that article, it sure sounds like he's coming to CU to be a QB. I thinks having your QB be one of your best athletes is a great move.

Welcome Danny - glad to have you!

What affect will this have on Hinder's decision?

Nice beginning to the 2010 Recruiting class with a home grown 4-star.

Maybe we'll get some more good news this weekend with WR visiting from Michigan.

Who knows on how it will affect Hinder. I personally doubt it would have much of an impact. However, I think Coulter going to Stanford had an impact on Spond's decision. Good trade IMO

From Danny's quotes in that article, it sure sounds like he's coming to CU to be a QB. I thinks having your QB be one of your best athletes is a great move.

Welcome Danny - glad to have you!

I have yet to see him play but from what I have been told by those who have, he'll play defense. I guess he's an animal.

I am glad to have him. I didn't think we would ever get anybody to commit prior to a season starting.

:woot:.....I love that we can keep that party bus rolling in realing in the best talent from CO

A commit in April is also niiiice....very niiiice :thumbsup:

:woot: Welcome aboard. He was gonna be my avater this year.:smile2: I've seen him play in person. He could be an outstanding LB or TE IMO.

:woot: Welcome aboard. He was gonna be my avater this year.:smile2: I've seen him play in person. He could be an outstanding LB or TE IMO.

get daijon tyler in that avatar.

Back