What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CO DE Chris Martin (Signed to California)

Re: '10 CO LB Chris Martin (Committed to Notre Dame)

lol i had a picture of chucky that just wont post i think its gruden

You mean you think Gruden is Chucky?

you don't think he looks like him???

GrudenVsChucky3.jpg

Could you imagine Martin and Kasa(assuming he RS) at DE for the next four years? :wow:

According to a kid I know who's an offensive lineman at Grandview, Martin is on the sidelines in Boulder today. He also says Martin intends to go to ND.

Well, since Chris Martin has already committed to Notre Dame, that doesn't seem like much of a shock.

If I was I certainly wouldnt come to CU. Not with Hackins as HC.
And any coach on the recruiting trail would tell a kid not to commit to a coach, Commit to the school. Coaches might not be there all four years.

and besides you idiot - it's his relationship with Hawkins and Cabral that really provide us any window of opportunity with this kid. You get rid of Hawkins, you get rid of any chance with Martin.

and besides you idiot - it's his relationship with Hawkins and Cabral that really provide us any window of opportunity with this kid. You get rid of Hawkins, you get rid of any chance with Martin.

I doubt that. Depends on who we hire. Cabral stays regardless.

I think you are correct.

I think you are correct.

I dont you, Dyemeduke you're the IDOT, Cabral could still keep him if he gets hired as HC or the kid likes the new coach as well. There are names out there from smaller schools who are up and coming and could turn some kids heads towards CU.

recruiting is often about relationships built.
It's also about confidence in the coach and his system and the belief that he will succeed. There is no reason to believe any of those factors exist currently at CU.

I dont you, Dyemeduke you're the IDOT, Cabral could still keep him if he gets hired as HC or the kid likes the new coach as well. There are names out there from smaller schools who are up and coming and could turn some kids heads towards CU.

Be very careful dyme, you have been donted!

Martin is HUGE. His cousin?nephew? was with him. He is a lot smaller... looks like a skill position player imo. He is only a freshmen tho

Be very careful dyme, you have been donted!

:thumbsup: I agree that Cabral stays, but his quotes have him really liking Hawkins. When this guy is already a solid ND commitment, all we have to hope on is that ND fails, and his relationship with Hawk continues to grow.

as well as a gf, he really gets along with his cousin, he starts to love the mountains, ND fires Weiss, etc. I still reiterate - fire Hawk, and any semblance of hope we have is gone.

But this talk is sort of nonsensical - Hawk is not getting fired this year, and Martin is still currently a solid ND commit.

I still don't think Hawk loses his job this year unless the meltdown is complete.

If I had to choose between believing whether Martin will come to CU or Coach Hack will get fired, I will go with the more realistic of two.

Hack will be gone!!
We get it already. Why not keep it in the football forum not the recruiting forum? You seem to be trying to steer kids from CU now; bash Hawk all you want but keep the recruiting forum positive.

Wings,
Please
stop posting this all over the recruiting threads. You're entitled to your opinion. But you're going a little overboard.

Back