What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 HI OT Micah Hatchie (Signed to Washington)

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
570812.jpg

Waialua High (Waialua, HI)

Ht: 6-foot-5
Wt: 275 lbs

Rivals Position Ranking: 35
Scout Position Ranking:
ESPN Scouts Grade: 77

Re: '10 HI OT Micah Hatchie

Oregon and Washington are his clear leaders according to a new Rivals article this morning. He has set visits to them. He may take his other 3 officials because his parents want him to do so and he mentioned Cal, Arizona and Hawaii as possibilities.

I had thought we were in the mix for Hatchie. Maybe we haven't been recruiting him as hard as some other guys we want (Bonnell, Crabb)?

Re: '10 HI OT Micah Hatchie

Washington it is. That's 28 commits for them.

Re: '10 HI OT Micah Hatchie (Committed to Washington)

Like I've said before from here on out Hawk gets judged on results. And that includes recruiting.

Based on who we've lost in the last week this is all starting to go down about like I thought it would.

Right now Rivals has us at 12th in the Big 12 in recruiting. We are 62nd in the nation.
We need a kid like this Asap.

Re: '10 HI OT Micah Hatchie (Committed to Washington)

Ouch. He was one of my favorite OL prospects in this class.

Back