1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'10 IL SF Duje Dukan (Signed to Wisconsin)

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive - Basket' started by Buffnik, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Rivals
    Scout
    ESPN
    [​IMG]
    Deerfield Hermon School (Deerfield, IL)

Ht:6'8"
    Wt:180 lbs

2. Buffnik

Re: '10 IL SF Duje Dukan

Scout has a great article up on Dukan.

"2010 WF Duje Dukan (6’8/9”, 200) from Deerfield High School outside Chicago is considered not just one of the best shooters in Illinois, but possibly the best shooter in the nation."

"Dukan just came back from spending a month in Croatia, his birthplace and ancestral homeland. Every year the Dukans travel back to Croatia to visit family.... Duje Dukan is the son of Iviac Dukan. Iviac played for Yugoslavian National Team and is currently the Chicago Bulls supervisor of European scouting."

"Dukan described his style of play as follows: 'I am a big wing that can handle the ball. I played some point (in AAU) and distribute well. I can use my speed to go by guys or post up.' Dukan said his style of play resembles Hedo Turkoglu."

"ukan gave the following lists of schools that are recruiting him: Miami-OH, Michigan, Northwestern, George Washington, William and Mary, New Mexico, Valparaiso, Oregon State, UWGB, Loyola (Chi), Florida Gulf Coast, and Colorado. All except Northwestern and Michigan have offered him scholarships. At this point, no school would be considered his leader (“All are pretty much equal right now.”)."

3. Buffnik

Re: '10 IL SF Duje Dukan (Committed to Wisconsin)

Dukan just gave his verbal to Wisconsin. :sad2: