What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 JUCO LB Derek Earls (Signed to Arizona)

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
DEREKEARLS5_8405.JPG

JUCO: North Dakota State College of Science
HS: Waconia High School (Waconia, MN)

Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 225 lbs
Forty: 4.56 secs

****(Junior College - Dec Grad)****

Re: '10 JUCO LB Derek Earls

With Burton, Smart, and Mohler graduating after this season, would be nice to have a JUCO December grad ready to compete in Spring ball.

Just watched his vid.

Pros: He's got good game speed. Closes the gap quick.

Cons: He tries to blast the guy when tackling instead of wrapping up. I saw too much of that last season from CU's defense.

December graduation gives him spring and summer to meet CU guidelines :thumbsup:

Earls visited Iowa State in the spring and has officials set up with Arizona (this week) and November 14th at Okie Lite. He said it's doubtful he'll be able to schedule any more visits.

Not looking good for the Buffs on this one.

I should add that he would like to visit CU. The problem is his team's schedule (college team / plays on Saturdays). If they make the playoffs, he probably won't make it. If they don't, it looks much better for us. He wants to commit in December so he can enroll for the winter/spring semester.

Re: '10 JUCO LB Derek Earls (Committed to Arizona)

Earls committed to Arizona while on his official visit this weekend.

I was afraid this might happen when I saw that they were stomping UCLA.

Damnit! I was really high on Earls. :pissed3:

Re: '10 JUCO LB Derek Earls (Committed to Arizona)

Bummer, I was really excited to see what Cabral would do with those kinds of vitals. Can't blame him, though. Zona is having a pretty good year while we are.. uh.. not looking quite as good.

Back