1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'10 JUCO SF Norvell Arnold (Signed to Utah State)

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive - Basket' started by Buffnik, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Rivals

[​IMG]

Southeastern C.C. (Burlington, IA) / Progressive Christian HS (New York, NY)

Ht: 6'5"
    Wt: 180

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

There seems to be some interest. It also sounds like Iowa State will get him if they offer. Arnold was All Region XI as a freshman last season.

Rivals article

Arnold said Wednesday that Coastal Carolina, UW-Milwaukee and Northern Iowa have all said they have a scholarship for him. In addition to the three schools that Arnold said have offered, he indicated that Wichita State, Iowa State, IPFW, Eastern Illinois, Colorado, Texas Southern and FIU are also showing interest. He has unofficially visited Iowa State and Eastern Illinois.

As for his relationship with Iowa State, Arnold said it is good, but he doesn't know if he is in ISU's plans for an offer.

"I still like them and I would like to go there, but I don't know if they are highly interested in me or not," Arnold said.