What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 LA WR Keenan Canty (Signed to Colorado)

I don't think I've ever seen a highlight vid with scrimmage footage; interesting. He may need a redshirt year, but looks like a decent slot receiver, for the future.

New Youtube video:

[video=youtube;A6XQt0Wqx50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6XQt0Wqx50[/video]

I'm liking his potential more every time I see new film.

So I guess that is Munchie pitching? Has a Michael Vickish release. Looks like Canty is a favorite of his.

I'm feeling a lot better about Keenan after that video, thanks nik. That catch he had at around the 4:00 mark was nuts. Munchie certainly looks comfortable in that spread offense too, I wonder where he'll end up. I wouldn't be opposed to changing the offense around a bit to fit his skill set.

Canty seems to have an uncanny ability to adjust to the throw. He seems to really know how to find the right route to make a catch. That will come in very handy at CU.

New Rivals article:

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1043669

"I am really good in the open field, I can make people miss," Canty said. "That is what Colorado said they like about me as a player, so I plan to come in and do that for them."

Said Rivals.com analyst Barton Simmons: "Canty is a quick athlete that has good explosiveness and acceleration. He doesn't have great size so he will have some limitations offensively."

Canty plans to run the 200-meter dash and 4x1 relay, and compete in the triple-jump this spring.

now # 12.

media

Thee Keenan Canty @TheeKeenanCanty1h
I wasn't playing when I told y'all I was doing it for the hood...... #12 instagr.am/p/L0gTaWrgbO/

Not that I have great sources or anything, but I have not heard a peep about Canty leaving. If you have the goods, spill it, if not, stop starting crazy rumors....

Back