What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

10 more games of PRich

slider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
Sit back and enjoy watching this truly special talent. It could be a while before we have a talent like him at WR again. We're going to be talking about him for a long time after he is gone.

He is so much fun to watch. I hope he stays for his senior season, but I'm thinking he leaves this year.

I think that PRich stays for his senior season. He really seems to be a team focused player and would probably love to have the chance to go bowling next season.

I think that PRich stays for his senior season. He really seems to be a team focused player and would probably love to have the chance to go bowling next season.

I don't think you're right, but I sure hope you are.

Having already suffered one knee injury...he will hopefully continue this special season injury free and then head to the NFL

How close is PRich to getting his degree from CU? I recall reading that he wasn't that far away from that so I think there's no way he's coming back next season...just like the OP said...10 more plus hopefully one or two more. ;)

I was constantly amazed at the CAU coaches leaving PRich with single man coverage and no safety help. They must have been confident in their guy but they were wrong.

He can be a great team player in 2013 and still do what is best for him by declaring for the 2014 draft. I doubt MacIntyre is going to be telling him to stay.

PRich had more yards today than the entire USC offense. Hahahaha

Almost had as many yards in one catch as USC did passing :lol:

Actually, I think he had four more yards than USC on his first TD catch

:rofl:

Listening to him talk is amazing. It has been a LONG time since we've had a leader like that on the team. Very well spoken, humble player. The trials and tribulations he has faced in his collegiate career will serve him well in the NFL. Quickly becoming one of my favorite Buffs. I hope we get to see him around the program after he leaves

Listening to him talk is amazing. It has been a LONG time since we've had a leader like that on the team. Very well spoken, humble player. The trials and tribulations he has faced in his collegiate career will serve him well in the NFL. Quickly becoming one of my favorite Buffs. I hope we get to see him around the program after he leaves

Love this too,he always praises his teammates on both sides of the ball.

Check out Marquis Lee's insurance policy. It is almost worth it to play another year of college football.

While we are on WSU, how do you think Marquis Wilson would be doing if he could handle Leach? He was talented.

Given his one major injury already, I don't even hope PRich comes back next year. I'll enjoy him for the next 10 games and root hard for him on Sundays after that.

I've been checking out some early NFL mock drafts and most have him going in the 1st round and some in the 2nd. The 49ers and Chiefs are the early landing spot favorites. Hopefully he can stay healthy and keep playing well

There's probably no chance he would go to the Broncos, but I hope to hell he doesn't go anywhere else in division. I hate it when there's Buffs on teams I want to lose every game.

There's probably no chance he would go to the Broncos, but I hope to hell he doesn't go anywhere else in division. I hate it when there's Buffs on teams I want to lose every game.

This. It was difficult seeing Andre Gurode and Nick Kasa in Raiduhs uniforms. You want them to do well, but you want their team to lose in spectacular fashion.

Given Decker's performance so far (with the exception of the Oakland game), I'd love to see the Donks draft PRich and cut Decker. I suspect there will be more pressing needs than WR in the first two rounds of the draft, though.

My feelings exactly. Decker's expiration date with the Broncos is probably coming up, but PRich is probably going to go before the Broncos are done looking for offensive line help and Champ Bailey's replacement.

Maybe he could go to an nice NFC location with a decent QB who could get him the ball. The Packers, Bears, and Falcons come to mind.

He'll break like a twig in the nfl. He needs to put on some weight.

Every NFL combine candidate magically moves to Irvine, CA, hires an agent and a trainer, and puts on 20 pounds of muscle starting December and before the NFL combine. Nobody seems to know how this is done... What a mystery.

Every NFL combine candidate magically moves to Irvine, CA, hires an agent and a trainer, and puts on 20 pounds of muscle starting December and before the NFL combine. Nobody seems to know how this is done... What a mystery.
...something in the water?

Back