What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 OH TE Justin Favors (Signed to Colorado - DNQ)

Re: '10 OH TE Justin Favors (Committed to Colorado)

Excellent news reported by Adam on Rivals tonight:

Favors should now be considered a Solid Commit.

A lot of people were assuming that he'd end up dropping CU for one of his Big East offers, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Hopefully Rivals will get an article up tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

Latest is that Favors will not make it into CU and will not be coming at a later date. Supposedly he will be finding his way to Akron.

when will we ever learn to oversign?
Griffon
Mobley
Slavin
Favors

It sucks losing Favors, but I think the staff signed enough TE's here. just my wacky opinion.

Oh look!
2279154022_fa6582511b_o.gif

Last edited:
Griffon
Mobley
Slavin
Favors

It sucks losing Favors, but I think the staff signed enough TE's here. just my wacky opinion.

Oh look!
2279154022_fa6582511b_o.gif

i wasn't saying oversign TEs, just oversign in general. we should be resigned to the fact by now that 2 or 3 guys aint getting in.

The other side of that coin is that if we had over-signed we wouldn't have had room for the Pugh and Patterson transfers (or be in play for Richardson and a couple more USC guys).

While I'm in favor of having a full 85 roster on NSD and even over-signing by a few to guard against normal attrition, I'm seeing this year that not over-signing can have its advantages too.

Back