What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 Schedule....

Exactly! Set my expectations low, and there's not as far to fall.

predictions?

i predict that, as the season approaches, most of us will convince ourselves that THIS TIME hawk REALLY means it and things are going to pop.

i predict that the first few weeks will produce at least one and maybe more shockingly bad losses.

i predict that our special teams will suck big green dead donkey dicks for the entire year.

i predict that the team will look 1000% better at home than on the road.

i predict that the team will win just enough games early in the first half of the season as to convince many of us that (a) the team will make a bowl and (b) the team is improving.

i predict that hawkins will say at least one monumentally stupid thing about the previous staff or about the "youth" on the team or the "culture" in boulder.

i predict that, despite all this bull feces, i will still watch games and root like hell for the team to succeed.

i predict that, except for about 2% of the posters on every Buff board, there will be nasty and prolonged antagonism against hawkins, the staff, and bohn and that it will not abate the entire year.

i predict that the team will win roughly 5 games and some douchebag administrators will talk about how they've turned the corner.

i predict attendance is going to steadily fall over the course of the year, donations will be down substantially, and tv appearances will be rarer.

i predict that, win or lose, no matter how ****ty it gets, us die-hards will still somehow hope against hope that something somehow finally works out for the Buffs.

CSU (Denver) W
@Cal W
Hawaii W
Georgia L
@Mizzou L
Baylor L
Texas Tech L
@Oklahoma L
@Kansas W
Iowa St W
Kansas St W
@Nib L

6-6

CSU (Denver) W
@Cal L
Hawaii W
Georgia L
@Mizzou L
Baylor L
Texas Tech W
@Oklahoma L
@Kansas W
Iowa St W
Kansas St L
@Neb L

5-7. Actually think there's a decent chance they beat KjSU at home, but calling that one an L to account for one of the others that should win but will lose...

Yeah you used to get an extra game if you play at Hawaii although I'm not sure if that's the case anymore with the 12 game schedule. I think they might have cut that out..

CU plays @ Hawaii in 2011 and has the option to play 13 games. The "Rainbow Warriors" come back to Boulder a 2nd time to complete the 2-for-1 deal.

predictions?

i predict that, as the season approaches, most of us will convince ourselves that THIS TIME hawk REALLY means it and things are going to pop.

i predict that the first few weeks will produce at least one and maybe more shockingly bad losses.

i predict that our special teams will suck big green dead donkey dicks for the entire year.

i predict that the team will look 1000% better at home than on the road.

i predict that the team will win just enough games early in the first half of the season as to convince many of us that (a) the team will make a bowl and (b) the team is improving.

i predict that hawkins will say at least one monumentally stupid thing about the previous staff or about the "youth" on the team or the "culture" in boulder.

i predict that, despite all this bull feces, i will still watch games and root like hell for the team to succeed.

i predict that, except for about 2% of the posters on every Buff board, there will be nasty and prolonged antagonism against hawkins, the staff, and bohn and that it will not abate the entire year.

i predict that the team will win roughly 5 games and some douchebag administrators will talk about how they've turned the corner.

i predict attendance is going to steadily fall over the course of the year, donations will be down substantially, and tv appearances will be rarer.

i predict that, win or lose, no matter how ****ty it gets, us die-hards will still somehow hope against hope that something somehow finally works out for the Buffs.

I think your predictions are dead on.

Plus every Tuesday the team will have the best practice that they have had all year.

Originally Posted by Daaah
CSU (Denver) W
@Cal W
Hawaii W
Georgia L
@Mizzou L
Baylor L
Texas Tech L
@Oklahoma L
@Kansas W
Iowa St W
Kansas St W
@Nib L

6-6

I feel everyone is too optimistic about next years Buffs.

I think that everyone in the Big XII has/will improve, so with that said I think We win 2 games next year( Hawaii and Baylor).

It will be interesting to see...

A. if the team circles their wagons and adopts an "us against the world attitude" in 2010.

B. Or falls on its face.

Hope A.

Buffs should be 3-1 headed into conference play. I like them to beat CSU in Denver and think Georgia is beatable in Boulder. Can't give them much of a shot at Cal.

Didn't I read somewhere that Georgia is talking about backing out of the game?

It looks like a rough schedule and I have no interest in making predictions. I'll still root for the Buffs because they are my team. I'll still be heartbroken if they come out again next year like they did this year.

Didn't I read somewhere that Georgia is talking about backing out of the game?

If so, their fans will be pissed. When I was in Athens for the game, about 80% of the UGA fans we spoke to said they were already planning the 2010 trip to Boulder.

I think your predictions are dead on.

Plus every Tuesday the team will have the best practice that they have had all year.

If there is one thing we can actually count on next year, it is that the Tuesday practices will be ****ing legendary.

So, anyone want to make any predictions? :lol:

CSU (Denver) - Were about to Pop!
@Cal L - The program was burn't to the ground.
Hawaii W - Were still very young.
Georgia L - Best practice ever!
@Mizzou L - 10 wins, no excuses!
Baylor toss up - I never said that.
Texas Tech toss up (seem to have thier number) - Real fans wear B&G
@Oklahoma L - We need to work on the little things
@Kansas L - Our fans were great today!
Iowa St W - Were right their!
Kansas St L - Were about to turn the corner
@Kneebraska L - Take away 10 plays, and were a bowl team.

Oh Sorry, I thought you wanted excuses & juicebox. Not W's & L's

So, anyone want to make any predictions? :lol:

CSU (Denver) - Were about to Pop!
@Cal L - The program was burn't to the ground.
Hawaii W - Were still very young.
Georgia L - Best practice ever!
@Mizzou L - 10 wins, no excuses!
Baylor toss up - I never said that.
Texas Tech toss up (seem to have thier number) - Real fans wear B&G
@Oklahoma L - We need to work on the little things
@Kansas L - Our fans were great today!
Iowa St W - Were right their!
Kansas St L - Were about to turn the corner
@Kneebraska L - Take away 10 plays, and were a bowl team.

Oh Sorry, I thought you wanted excuses & juicebox. Not W's & L's

:thumbsup:Allsome

CSU (Denver) W
@Cal L
Hawaii W
Georgia W
@Mizzou L
Baylor W
Texas Tech L
@Oklahoma L
@Kansas L
Iowa St W
Kansas St W
@Kneebraska L

6 win season with dismal future prospects and a final year (2011) with Hawkins.....sigh....

I hate to even look at the schedule for next year. What a change, I used to look at it and wish the rest of the year away. Anyway, here is mine:

CSU (Denver) W
@Cal L
Hawaii W
Georgia L
@Mizzou L
Baylor L
Texas Tech L
@Oklahoma L
@Kansas L
Iowa St W
Kansas St L
@Kneebraska L

I am really on the fence with Iowa St. The kids seem to like playing for the new coach. I also could not bring myself to pick only 2 wins on the schedule. Realistically, 2-4 wins. 4 if we can beat KSU and Iowa State, neither one is a lock with this staff.

CSU (Denver) W (win by at least 14 points, create huge false expectations)
@Cal L (Tons of mistakes lead to 2 point loss)
Hawaii W (Ugly game, win 38 - 35)
Georgia L (Wheels don't come off but do quit turning, 10 point loss)
@Mizzou L (Wheels nowhere to be found, 30 point loss)
Baylor W (Replay of A&M game this year, no one knows how we won)
Texas Tech W (Defense wins the game with 2 scores 21 - 20)
@Oklahoma L (Gutty loss much like UT this year)
@Kansas L (Gill's statement game)
Iowa St W (17 - 10)
Kansas St L (Snidely saves his season in close win)
@Cornholio W (Reverse of fortunes, CU wins on last second FG)

Refuse bowl bid to insure non-losing season.

CSU (Denver) W (win by at least 14 points, create huge false expectations)
@Cal L (Tons of mistakes lead to 2 point loss)
Hawaii W (Ugly game, win 38 - 35)
Georgia L (Wheels don't come off but do quit turning, 10 point loss)
@Mizzou L (Wheels nowhere to be found, 30 point loss)
Baylor W (Replay of A&M game this year, no one knows how we won)
Texas Tech W (Defense wins the game with 2 scores 21 - 20)
@Oklahoma L (Gutty loss much like UT this year)
@Kansas L (Gill's statement game)
Iowa St W (17 - 10)
Kansas St L (Snidely saves his season in close win)
@Cornholio W (Reverse of fortunes, CU wins on last second FG)

Refuse bowl bid to insure non-losing season.

Refuse bowl bid!? haha. No. We are not that cool

Back