What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 TX DT Eric Humphrey (Signed to Oklahoma)

Re: '10 TX DT Eric Humphrey

His coach cleared up the issue of his visits a bit in a rivals article today. He took an official visit to Oklahoma this past weekend and loved it. He has also already visited TCU on an unofficial visit. He will take visits to Baylor (unofficial), Texas Tech, and us. No mention of Arkansas or Wake Forest.

For those of you who were concerned about his visit schedule (6 officials reported, but limit is 5)... good news! Rivals has a new article up http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1029049 that interviews his head coach, Scott Nady, and clarifies the matter.

"He is going to Texas Tech this weekend. He has obviously already been to Oklahoma and took an unofficial to TCU last weekend. He'll take another unofficial to Baylor and will make his last trip to Colorado on Jan. 22," Nady explained.

Edit: And Boulder Buff beat me to the punch (the bastard) :smile2:

Last edited:

Well I guess, the visits issue is still up in the air according to a new rivals article. He took his second official this past weekend to Texas Tech. His first official visit was to Oklahoma. Now he is deciding between us, Arkansas, Baylor, and Wake Forest for his final three official visits.

Yep. On Rivals, he said Texas Tech has a good shot if they hire Rufus. And on Scout he said he replaced his CU visit on 1/22 with a USC visit. It's over.

He committed to Oklahoma. That gives them 4 DT commits.

Maybe the coaches should be contacting Torrea Peterson and seeing if he would reconsider his commitment in light of numbers.

He committed to Oklahoma. That gives them 4 DT commits.

Maybe the coaches should be contacting Torrea Peterson and seeing if he would reconsider his commitment in light of numbers.

I'm thinking hawk doesn't make recruits feel to needed with his approach. Look around see if it's right? How about we need you. I like your idea though. OU 4 dt's and we have zero, sounds about right.

Back