What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 TX PF JaDarius Davis

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals

168873.jpg

Lufkin H.S. (Lufkin, TX)

Ht: 6'7"
Wt: 220

Full Rivals article

Lufkin High School big man JaDarius Davis earned a reputation last year as a beast in the paint, someone who made it a priority to dominate inside.

So imagine the slight surprise when the physical 6-foot-7, 215-pound forward said his summer workout routine included dribbling - lots of dribbling.

Davis averaged roughly 19 points and nine rebounds last season at Lufkin, combining raw strength (he bench presses almost 300 pounds) and nice inside touch with a bit of a mean streak to make the physical player that has attracted college recruiters. But as Davis' senior season approaches, he hopes to show recruiters - as well as opposing teams - that his game is a little more complex.

"I'm trying to be more of a three [small forward]," Davis said. "I was inside and played a lot of center, but I think my natural position is the three. I can play inside, but I'm also a good spot-up shooter."

Davis has received interest from several schools, including Colorado and Oklahoma. Texas A&M and Oklahoma State have extended scholarship offers.

Back