1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

100% on the coaching

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

The playcalling was atrocious, some of the worst I have seen in a long time. The clock management was a joke, complete joke. There was no life in our guys, they looked flat and showed no emotion. I am OFF the Hawk bandwagon. This was all on the coaching. There is no way you let a team like CSU come in and dominate us like that. They pushed us around.

This loss feels like the 2005 losses to Nebraska and CCG vs Texas, this feels like Montana state loss again.

Nice job on the 10 wins Hawk, maybe you should have been focused on the 1st win before 10 wins. Embarrasing, completely embarrasing.

CSU just kicked our ass, wait till we face the Big 12. We will be lucky to top last years wins now. I want to see how we rebound from this, but it's not looking good. The coaching is terrible. I am off the hawk wagon.

BTW, it was good to see a lot of faces I haven't seen in a while at the tailgate (HF, 66, wispy, Flatirons, chippy, the sacky's, loblaw etc), and it was good to meet guys like Dio, Walrus and BCS.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

:stupid:

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Time to dump Seesaw, or what ever the **** his name is, as OC. Nice game plan Seesaw.

Our coaching staff was COMPLETELY out coached. Fairchild was an NFL cooridinator. He made Hawk and his staff look like a junior high school staff.

4. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

And why the **** did Scott only get 1 ****ing carry at RB when he is taking every kickoff? Why keep Cody in there when he is struggling against CS****INGU? Gaaaah embarrasing!:sad2:

5. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Hack's post game quotes are f-in pathetic.

6. DesertDawg526

DesertDawg526 Resident Dawg Club Member

This game is definitely, squarely, 100% on the coaching.

When you see a problem, it needs to be fixed...

7. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

:lol: He's lost the cu fans, just talking like a robot now.

Unleash Hell likes this.
  8. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

My impression of Hawkins is that he'd tell us we are a bunch of loser idots who know nothing about football. That is what is becoming apparent to me, that he is an arogant asshole who thinks he is absolutely better than everyone else: fans, sports writers, players and former players.