What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

104.3 the fan about to have Bohn on

Bohn has been on the air quite a bit lately. It makes me wonder if he is not trying to get in front of the media and take some of the heat off of Hawkins.

If the Buffs don't win tomorrow, he's going to have to stand directly in front of Hawkins and take even more heat. I would imagine it will probably feel alot like a flame thower or blast furnace.

You can read into a lot of things that he said but the remarks about how the same Texas AD hired 5 coaches seems to me that he is putting that out there so that he can make his case for doing it too. While I don't think too many ADs will get to hire the wrong guy 4 times, I do like the thinking that if you hire someone and they aren't getting the job done, you get him out of there and hire someone who can.

Back