What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

104.7 Sports Radio

I was just thinking about that today. You think if the NV and NoCa kids all committed together, that would make the "other station"?

I would hope so. I will listen to any station that talks Colorado sports on a semi-regular basis. What I will no longer listen to is a non-stop stream of Broncos rumor, innuendo, and made up b.s.

I would hope so. I will listen to any station that talks Colorado sports on a semi-regular basis. What I will no longer listen to is a non-stop stream of Broncos rumor, innuendo, and made up b.s.
Agreed. It's not even rumor or made up bs anymore. It's Dmac talking about how Trevor Siemien threw an amazing pass in 7v7 and that's why he could be the starter week one. It's sensationalism at its finest.

I am not sure what is worse. Lamme having a kid, or him thinking CU should offer him a football scholarship.

I've been really enjoying AM 950 and the new Altitude station.

Helmer is OK in the morning, but Hastings suck

The afternoon show with Kreckman and Nalen hilarious. Nalen is smart, knowledgeable about many sports, and doesn't overplay his time in the NFL.

Love that the show actually talks about other sports regularly.

Well you missed out on Cecil Lammey complaining about how CU hasn't been into Chatfield High to watch his kid work out and throw for them. Then at the same time said his kid went up to CSU to camp and try out. Made total sense.

Perfect name for a Rammey

Tight end at that size?!?!?
Yeah, that's what the roster on Max Preps says. Max Preps isn't the best site for specific info, especially for CO teams, but that's what he's listed as on there. Either way, I find it funny that people are knocking Martell for his size at 5'10" or 11", and then we have Cecil pumping his kid as a P5 QB at 5'8" and 145lbs.

FWIW... his son is listed at 5'8" 145 lbs going into his Senior year. I have no idea why more P5 programs, including CU, haven't given him a look...

Saw him at a camp last week. Trust me, no D1 school is looking at him. That Dalton Keene kid on the other hand... He's the real deal.

104.7 shared this lovely little article.

http://milehighsports.com/whos-big-and-whos-little-is-becoming-less-clear-between-cu-and-csu/

The denver sports media has no clue when it comes to college football.
LOL, so many ridiculous takes in this piece. This is the very definition of the most casual college football fan's perspective. It's a shame because Allbright has become one of the more interesting follows on Twitter for Broncos news, but these takes may have me rethink that.

I like how they point to not having a marquee player being a huge problem for CU (and don't mention this being an issue for CSU), and use the Heisman runner up and this year's favorite as an example of the type of player we need. Hot ****ing take, guys!

I like how they point to not having a marquee player being a huge problem for CU (and don't mention this being an issue for CSU), and use the Heisman runner up and this year's favorite as an example of the type of player we need. Hot ****ing take, guys!

I particularly liked them comparing attendance. CSU with 24k+ is roughly the same as CU with 37k+, no mention that even during our worst decade in history, CU would still sell out their brand new stadium every single weekend.

Also strangely missing in this piece is that while CU has been terrible for the past decade, CSU is still 4-6 against the buffs.

I particularly liked them comparing attendance. CSU with 24k+ is roughly the same as CU with 37k+, no mention that even during our worst decade in history, CU would still sell out their brand new stadium every single weekend.

Also strangely missing in this piece is that while CU has been terrible for the past decade, CSU is still 4-6 against the buffs.
Yeah I was going to point to the attendance comment as well, but felt there was not one specific idiotic comment worth mentioning over the others.

lets just be honest... Mile High sports is promoting their tin goose as the new radio home of CSU sports in Denver...

Well here's Benny Bash
cIFE5C88.jpg

This article is just another reason this game ending is a good thing for CU. CSU gets paid and CU can't win, even if they do on the scoreboard.

you act like im defending them? I want to cripple their season I want to give them a beating so bad that they dont recover... for years.. a beating so bad that their stadium funding falls through ...
Of course, but we know a loss to CU will simply be a shoulder shrug from the media and fans because "they aren't supposed to beat CU, anyway". CU, however, will end up being criticized somehow because they only won by 9 points or something. CSU plays with house money every year.

Back