What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

104.7 Sports Radio

Yeah, but as the Altitude station, they get a certain amount access, as well as personalities, that the other stations don't have. I also expect they have a longer leash on narrow profit margins compared to other stations.
Good points.

Yeah, but as the Altitude station, they get a certain amount access, as well as personalities, that the other stations don't have. I also expect they have a longer leash on narrow profit margins compared to other stations.

Profit matters but Altitude is part of the Kronke Sports operation.

Broncos, Broncos, and nothing but Broncos is not in the best interest of the Kronkes. They certainly have no benefit in promoting CU but the more Denver sports fans are open to different sports the easier it is for them to get people to consider buying tickets to the Nuggets, Avs, and Rapids.

Yeah. To be clear, they still talk a ton of Broncos

Well, it is Denver sports radio. They could be in the midst of a segment on the Rockies in June and some yahoo will call up to discuss the Broncos draft needs next year.

I'm not letting you get away with that!! The Rox are on the verge of relevancy, man!! You just wait 'til next year!
The have stayed 7 games back of the WC birth since the all star break. If they played better to start the season, the would have been right there.

I'm not letting you get away with that!! The Rox are on the verge of relevancy, man!! You just wait 'til next year!
I know, I know. They are finally being run like a major league baseball organization and I think next year will bring some solid expectations. T'was a joke.

FIFY!
(Still fondly recall my grandfather watching Ol' Dizz and Peewee on a B&W TV, thrilled about a 1-0 game!)
I loved watching Dizzy and Pee Wee! It reminds me of a story. I had this gun that shot a puff of air. You'd cock it by pulling a lever. It'd pull a plunger back and when you pulled the trigger the plunger would spring and shoot air out. Anyway, it had a metal washer holding the plunger, so I thought it'd be cool to put a magnet on the washer and fire it. So I did that and aimed it at the TV for some reason. I pulled the trigger, the magnet flew out and hit the TV, blowing the screen to smithereens. My mom and dad weren't happy. I may have done that during a baseball telecast. Brought to you by Fallstaff.

s-l300.jpg

The have stayed 7 games back of the WC birth since the all star break. If they played better to start the season, the would have been right there.

I have been impressed. Even this late and out of any realistic chance for the post season they have played like a MLB team, not a team playing out the string.

They still have some issues but the improvement this year has been more than I hoped for, and much more than I expected.

I loved watching Dizzy and Pee Wee! It reminds me of a story. I had this gun that shot a puff of air. You'd cock it by pulling a lever. It'd pull a plunger back and when you pulled the trigger the plunger would spring and shoot air out. Anyway, it had a metal washer holding the plunger, so I thought it'd be cool to put a magnet on the washer and fire it. So I did that and aimed it at the TV for some reason. I pulled the trigger, the magnet flew out and hit the TV, blowing the screen to smithereens. My mom and dad weren't happy. I may have done that during a baseball telecast. Brought to you by Fallstaff.

s-l300.jpg
Is that your story or Dizzy's?

s-l300.jpg

TV look like this?
rca_tt5_front.jpg

HCMM is about to be on 104.3 in case anyone cares.
Dmac is a ****tard. I don't mind asking some hard questions, but he gets off on trying to create controversy. Also, he kept trying to ask Mac about recruits like McCaffrey and Morreti, and Mac had to remind him that he can't talk about current recruits until they sign.

Obnoxious, because it is clear dmac probably only watched last week because he was forced to watch, since The Rise can no longer be ignored.

Last edited:
Dmac is a ****tard. I don't mind asking some hard questions, but he gets off on trying to create controversy. Also, he kept trying to ask Mac about recruits like McCaffrey and Morreti, and make had to remind him that he can't talk about current recruits until they sign.

Obnoxious, because it is clear dmac probably only watched last week because he was forced to watch, since The Rise can no longer be ignored.

He's an ass hat. I heard them talking about CU today but you know he doesn't really care. 104.3 is a joke anyways! On Saturday instead of talking about Colorado they were debating on broncos topics. ITS A ****ING BYE WEEK! I hate that station anymore.

Dmac is a ****tard. I don't mind asking some hard questions, but he gets off on trying to create controversy. Also, he kept trying to ask Mac about recruits like McCaffrey and Morreti, and Mac had to remind him that he can't talk about current recruits until they sign.

All of the above, and, of course, asking Mac what other jobs he was considering. The guy is sickening. He knows zip about the Buffs or college football in general.

He's an ass hat. I heard them talking about CU today but you know he doesn't really care. 104.3 is a joke anyways! On Saturday instead of talking about Colorado they were debating on broncos topics. ITS A ****ING BYE WEEK! I hate that station anymore.
! cannot stand Cecil Lammy, the guy is a know-it-all windbag. I did get a chuckle when he was making his idiotic pronouncements with Chad Brown, who shut him down instantly. Kind of hard to argue with an intelligent, 15 year all-pro, especially when you are nothing but a fat fantasy geek.

! cannot stand Cecil Lammy, the guy is a know-it-all windbag. I did get a chuckle when he was making his idiotic pronouncements with Chad Brown, who shut him down instantly. Kind of hard to argue with an intelligent, 15 year all-pro, especially when you are nothing but a fat fantasy geek.

Haha Cecil is kind of annoying but sometimes I like hearing his fantasy takes. Chad brown is alright though, he's obviously colorado biased which is nice.

Buffs getting a lot of love on Sirius xm college sports channel. Mac was on and was great and everyone on the station pretty much thinks mac should be coach of the year. A big topic was how sefo should be getting more credit for his year and how good he was on Saturday.

Back