What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 AZ ATH Kyle Washington (Signed to Colorado)

Welcome Kyle. I'm very excited about this pickup. I think he gets the most early PT out of the three CB's

Woot!!!
:dance5::dance5::dance4:
:gobuffs::gobuffs::gobuffs:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Woot!!!
:dance5::dance5::dance4:
:gobuffs::gobuffs::gobuffs:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
Looking up another player, I stumbled across this, so hope others find it worth reading. (Explains why under the radar - he was playing basketball instead of going to football camps - which is fine with me, as he ended up a buff. Couldn't be happier about it.)

http://www.azprospects.com/2010/08/19/arizona%E2%80%99s-wide-receiver-position-rankings-class-of-2011/

Arizona’s Wide Receiver Position Rankings Class of 2011

Posted on August 19th, 2010 by Michael Scott
This is the last in our nine part series in which we ranked the top Arizona high school football prospects in the class of 2011. Today we conclude with Wide Receivers.
Listing Depth: 20
List Date: August, 2010
Group Rating: B- (Top 10 group in the country out of 50 states)
Comments: This group is deep but not very top heavy. Look for the majority of these athletes to go to mid-majors. The top 4 prospects could wind up at a BCS schools but another 10 plus could find their way to a mid-majors down to 1-AA.
Best kept secrets: Kyle Washington, Florence, 6-foot-1, 195 pounds, is a potential D1 WR with great hands and flat out physical speed. He is also a D1 basketball prospect so you could not find him out at the camps and combines this summer but rather in the AAU tournaments around the country

General statement.

A lot of guys with extensive background in basketball do very well competing for passes in tight coverage and going after balls that are thrown off target. I like the idea of a big, fast guy with great hands and excellent body control. Potential for greatness.

General statement.

A lot of guys with extensive background in basketball do very well competing for passes in tight coverage and going after balls that are thrown off target. I like the idea of a big, fast guy with great hands and excellent body control. Potential for greatness.

DeVaughn Thornton, and Quentin Hildreth, two-time state champions in Colorado 5A basketball.

DVTH07.jpg
Not to hijack Kyle's thread, but perfect example. This could well be the year Davaughn blossoms.

DeVaughn Thornton, and Quentin Hildreth, two-time state champions in Colorado 5A basketball.

DVTH07.jpg
Not to hijack Kyle's thread, but perfect example. This could well be the year Davaughn blossoms.

Who's the dude guarding him in the photo? Is that a Mullen player by chance?

Who's the dude guarding him in the photo? Is that a Mullen player by chance?

don't know, it's off the www.angelshoops.com pages from 2007 season and is not identified.
But in these photos you might be able to piece together the school name. I think from the same game:
07-03-11Champ04.jpg
07-03-11Champ07.jpg
07-03-11Champ05.jpg

Any guesses? It's TRO -- or TROJAN?
This was their schedule that year, could be an out of state team, since they traveled.
http://www.angelshoops.com/2006-7/schedule_06-7.htm

(Many apologies to Kyle W. for the hijack ... will move on shortly.)

Aurora Central

Their beige uniforms said "trojans" in 2007? Their green ones say "Central" across the front.
(But that makes sense, 2007 had an awesome AC team, and they would have played East.)

Here's a pic ...note #32 is CU's Levi Knutsen.:thumbsup:
levi knutsen all colo 2007.jpg

I wonder if Kyle Washington is playing basketball this winter? Will have to check around and find out.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at safety. Just get him on the field.

*bump* For those of you with AZ scrips, there is a really cool interview up with Kyle Washington on buffscoop.

Back