What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA DE Stephan Nembot (Signed to Colorado)

cameroon-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

I just heard that the CU recruiting press conference is at 3:30. This is not a good sign.

he's gonna be able to keep it quiet and will be announcing tonight

Just so people stop freaking out, I'm going to pass along a bit of super-secret premium info posted by Adam at Rivals: Mr. Nembot wants to wait until this evening so that his parents in Africa can watch his decision live on the interweb (cbs2.com).

Seems as good a reason as any to wait.

Just so people stop freaking out, I'm going to pass along a bit of super-secret premium info posted by Adam at Rivals: Mr. Nembot wants to wait until this evening so that his parents in Africa can watch his decision live on the interweb (cbs2.com).

Seems as good a reason as any to wait.
Cameroon is about 7 hrs ahead, if he waits untill evening, his parents will have to watch it in the early hrs ofthe AM.

Cameroon is about 7 hrs ahead, if he waits untill evening, his parents will have to watch it in the early hrs ofthe AM.

Cameroon should be 9 from the Left Coast, but I guess this was his only chance to announce live on TV/interwebz so his parents can see him.

Cameroon should be 9 from the Left Coast, but I guess this was his only chance to announce live on TV/interwebz so his parents can see him.

Good for him. This is one of those rare moments in life for him and his parents. Many recruits today will bask in the hype and drama for their own ego. This young man made a decision to do something so his parents could feel like they're part of the happenings, even tho they're so far away. My respect for this young man just went up another notch.

I prefer to freak out, thank you very much.

Adam has it on twitter saying he knows who Nembot signed with. He is keeping it on the DL because of the CBS announcement thing with his parents.

Could be why Plati said what he did in the other thread about waiting until after 3:30 for signing day stuff??

Adam has it on twitter saying he knows who Nembot signed with. He is keeping it on the DL because of the CBS announcement thing with his parents.

Could be why Plati said what he did in the other thread about waiting until after 3:30 for signing day stuff??

Plati is just trying to cover his ass with regards to not providing any NLOI day coverage at all. The story about waiting until 3:30 is a red herring. It's meaningless. What happens at 3:30 has no impact on what was happening for the 8 hours prior.

Back