What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA OG Marcus Martin (Signed to USC)

Oh, clueless one, this was reported yesterday in his thread. This thread should be deleted. You know there is a search box at the top of the page, right?

piss off - Z. I'm trying to be a good fan and spread some info. I looked, didn't see this.

Does it make you feel better about yourself, when you insult a fellow Buff? I hope so.

Go Buffs

piss off - Z. I'm trying to be a good fan and spread some info. I looked, didn't see this.

Does it make you feel better about yourself, when you insult a fellow Buff? I hope so.

Go Buffs

When there aren't any fuskers around, we're relegated to insulting each other.

When there aren't any fuskers around, we're relegated to insulting each other.

not true, that kamel toe guy said he would never leave, but maybe he is just too dumb to realize that CU and and the bugeaters won't be playing each other any more.

Go Buffs

Haha, maybe you just need to get your eyes checked - his thread is on the same page as this one. Failing that, use the search, it's much easier and obviously more reliable.

Espn says he is a solid to the trojans. He must be just taking a trip to make up the 5.

Espn says he is a solid to the trojans. He must be just taking a trip to make up the 5.

JMHO, but I doubt anybody is a solid to the trojans these days. They could end up losing half their class if the NCAA gets pissed at them.

If he plays OL, it will certainly be in the interior. However, I'd be intrigued by the idea of having him play DT. Maybe that's syko's constant blathering that is getting to me. Having a monster run stopper in the middle is a great tool, though.

If he plays OL, it will certainly be in the interior. However, I'd be intrigued by the idea of having him play DT. Maybe that's syko's constant blathering that is getting to me. Having a monster run stopper in the middle is a great tool, though.

NT in a 3-4 scheme perhaps or just go with the 1-5-5 I proposed the other day.

"Next week I'll be in Colorado but I want to make it very clear that I'm still a strong commitment to USC. I'm taking these visits because I just want to see what else is out there but it's going to take a lot for anyone to beat out the Trojans. I'm very solid there and I plan on signing with them Feb. 2."

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/blog?name=biggins_greg&id=6053381

Buff lock. FACT!

sounds like something politician would say -- very tactful

Back