What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA QB Trevor Gretzky

LongHaulBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

925239.jpg

Oaks Christian H.S. (Westlake Village, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-4
Wt: 190 lbs
40: 4.6 secs

Rivals rating:
Scout rating: 3*
ESPN rating:

Reported Offers:

Yes please please please... I want the great one sitting in folsom possibly next to me hahaha!!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Outside the Lines did a piece on Oaks Christian. Focus on Gretzky, Smith (WR and Will's kid), and Montana. Includes interview and JV highlights of Trevor Gretzky:

[video=youtube;fIPMyt7PRQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIPMyt7PRQo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIPMyt7PRQo[/video]

true.... plus it would be pimp to have a gretzky jersey... i wonder if he was qb if he'd wear a 9 or go 99

Yes please please please... I want the great one sitting in folsom possibly next to me hahaha!!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

If he sat next to you, he would never, NEVER attend another game.

Any update pleaaaaaase god

Settle down and take your Ritalin

true.... plus it would be pimp to have a gretzky jersey... i wonder if he was qb if he'd wear a 9 or go 99

Seriously? 99?

He claims interest from UCLA, Arizona State and Miami.

And ... did you know Jimmy Clausen came from the same high school?

wayne-gretzky-and-trevor-gretzky-2-2009-high-0TGI98.jpg

photo caption:
2009 High School Football - CIF Southern Section Northwest Division Championship - Oaks Christian at Serra (41-42) - December 11, 2009

Great Expectations
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. – Coach Bill Redell hit the practice field and started rounding up his quarterbacks.

“Hey, get me Montana,” he shouted, followed moments later with, “Hey, get me Gretzky.”

That would be Nick Montana, son of Hall-of-Fame quarterback Joe Montana.

That would be Trevor Gretzky, son of hockey legend Wayne Gretzky. Read more...

Add the son of actor Will Smith into the mix ...

“We were swamped by media,” said Redell, head coach at Oaks Christian.
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=jo-celebqbs071708

Ashton Kutcher was also a JV coach at Oaks Christian in the past few years. Add to that Jimmy Clausen, and it is one of the "it" programs in LA. The other of course would be Mater Dei in Orange County, which produced Leinhart, Colt Brennan, Matt Barkley... and on the basketball side, Taylor King and the Wear twins.

Back