What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA RB Malcolm Creer (Signed to Colorado)

I think so. Creer is a Buff. I don't pretend to have inside info like EvilBeak does, but I'm sure his is based on the NU boards which are a bit full of themselves, but lacking in any meaningful information most times.

Creer is a smart kid and CU is a better academic school and a better fit for him than NU.
Creer is a RB, and there's no comparison in position coaches between CU and NU.
Creer is a Cali kid, and he can play in Cali every year and be on regional TV all the time at home. Not so with NU.

UW is now out of it as Bishop Sankey has switched from WSU to UW.

If EB is taking a 2nd RB here, Creer is a Buff.

Nebraska is still in on some top guys. However, they have lost a lot of momentum they had early. They've had as many decommits as commits it seems since their bowl game. They don't have that "up-n-coming" feel about the program right now, which tells you how bad for recruiting one bad bowl loss can be. They hung with OU in the BTC game and could have won. Bottom line is perception, and with them not playing in a conference that includes Cali or TX, I think recruiting kids from those states to Lincoln will get tougher and tougher. We will see, but many feel that the recruiting season is following their football season, big start, yawn finish.

Last edited:
With Bishop Sankey committing to Washington does that make Creer a buff lock? Creer made it sound like his offer from Washington was contingent on whether or not they got Sankey.

With Bishop Sankey committing to Washington does that make Creer a buff lock? Creer made it sound like his offer from Washington was contingent on whether or not they got Sankey.

I thought that as well, noticing that UW had at least 2 other RB's committed a few weeks ago. Perhaps they lost one, because Rivals shows 2 total now, and one is a real big boy, probably a FB.

At any rate, Creer is shown as visiting UW this weekend....

Creer is a Buff - also holding the suspense until signing day to announce at his school. How suspenseful... CU and the Pac12 or Idaho? Geez.

yup. didn't trip to UW tho.

I concur.
Scout visit list shows Hall, Holt, Vincent and Van Ackeren.

If true, then Colorado was the only place he took an official.

Creer still shows up as a visitor in the Rivals database, but zero followup if he did visit. Seems doubtful.

UW's site shows 27 commits (including Nembot and a few others who have been looking around, but still listed.)

will this guy play rb or will he be moved to secondary? I assume next year we are going to be getting some highly rated RB with Eric B recruiting full time.

Come Spring ball (If not sooner) we will find out how many of the RB holdovers remain RBs (or Buffs for that matter).

Creer will come in as a RB, but there is comfort that he is certainly capable of playing DB also. We now will have 5 young RBs (all Frosh) in the program, so there will ultimately be some weeding out.

Have heard that at least 1 if not 2 of the young guys better get their butts in gear on school or JE will make this decision real easy for them.

one of those two. I read somewhere that Pelini liked him as a potential CB. Pelini likes physical guys there just like Brown.

But I think this kid is all RB until proven otherwise.

http://www.foxsportswest.com/01/31/...ng_highschool.html?blockID=401098&feedID=5013
Start with Palisades running back Malcolm Creer. Besides being one of the best football players you’ll see, he’s also an outstanding kid off the field. And Creer turned into one of the best running backs in the Southland this year, despite playing in relative anonymity. Despite still being overlooked by most colleges, it’s a former undersized running back who’s got the best shot at landing him. Colorado, with new offensive coordinator and running backs coach Eric Bieniemy, himself a La Puente Bishop Amat alum, came back to the place that had been so good to them before, the City Section, and offered Creer. The late-bloomer is a player we think can have an instant impact in the collegiate game.

Is he playing against middle schoolers? Damn.

[video=youtube;LoFbRpFFDWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoFbRpFFDWc[/video]

Got a U Dub offer at Midnight last night per AZ's twitter

Curious how this happened if coaches are not allowed to have contact (Dead Period). If it is because Malcolm called them, then I am worried that we won't get this guy.

Curious how this happened if coaches are not allowed to have contact (Dead Period). If it is because Malcolm called them, then I am worried that we won't get this guy.

i thought i read in another thread they were allowed to email. but thats it.

Yep. One of the guys from scout said on their twitter that he is still announcing today at noon mst. I doubt he goes to Washington considerig that he never visited them.

creer isnt showing on the rivals board for the buffs not on unsigned list and not on commit list anyone have anything?.

Back