What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA RB Malcolm Creer (Signed to Colorado)

FYI.... realdawg.com is notorious for misinformation IMO.

I think Creer ends up at CU, but dawgman.com is hands down the best site for accurate information regarding Husky-related stuff. Though you have to be a subscriber for the good information, the free boards are just "meh".

Who is dawgman's best friend?

Woot!!!
:dance5::dance5::dance4:
:gobuffs::gobuffs::gobuffs:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

878504.jpg
Early look alike?
Carl%20Weathers01.jpg

Finally got a chance to watch his film....:wow:....more impressive than what I remember from a certain #1 RB recruit....this guy is going to be good, just like Tony Jones from last year's class...can't ever have enough talented athletes on the team

Embo just said on Klatt and CJ that Nebraska was also pushing hard for Malcolm to commit last night along with UW. Take that fuskers

Embo says the Nubs and Rain City Puppies were pushing Malcolm HARD yesterday.

I think this is a good get cuz EB was in on it. He saw something that he wanted to work with and teach. He is a beast! Welcome to the university you were destined for.

Back