What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA WR Devin Lucien (Signed to UCLA)

unreliable.... I'm going to have to stalk the airport myself I see again come Friday, along with a photo lineup. Anyone remember the Jamar Williams stalking last year? ;)

Don't laugh if I actually do it since I arrive Friday afternoon at DIA after a biz trip. I'll be looking for Jashon bopping around DIA with a few HS kids in tow! I'll post the pics here first.

Deciding between Cal and Miami for the last visit. He also moved his announcement back to February 1st

Really not sure why some posters are freaking out.

I'm not either, but I appreciate the Buff passion. Anyone take a look at Lucien's very different ratings between Rivals and Scout compared to ESPN? (links in original post.) You need a ESPN sub to see the evaluation, but it seems way different from what the other two services say. ESPN still has him as a 2-star and has dropped his ranking from 156 to 164 since this thread started.

What gives?

Not saying he wouldn't be a nice addition to the CU WR corp. Just trying to figure out the disparity in evaluations.

I'm not either, but I appreciate the Buff passion. Anyone take a look at Lucien's very different ratings between Rivals and Scout compared to ESPN? (links in original post.) You need a ESPN sub to see the evaluation, but it seems way different from what the other two services say. ESPN still has him as a 2-star and has dropped his ranking from 156 to 164 since this thread started.

What gives?

Not saying he wouldn't be a nice addition to the CU WR corp. Just trying to figure out the disparity in evaluations.

Lucien's uncle doesn't work for ESPN.

Thomas should not be rated above Lucien. That's nuts.

I agree. But more to my point, Thomas's ESPN ranking is more in line with Rivals and Scout. Lucien's is very different and FALLING on ESPN while he is rising on Scout. The ESPN evaluation seems thorough, but I haven't seen him play enough to tell if its accurate. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Back