What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA WR Devin Lucien (Signed to UCLA)

If the guy is taking an OV to Boulder, I have to think we are still in it. Nobody said it was gonna be easy, but we'll see what we can do here.

Not too freaked out, was just giving some insight and sharing some info I had seen. I still think we're in it and the tweet seems to have a typo, since he is deciding between the last two mentioned schools for a visit.

Lucien really likes CU and has for a while. There are no guarantees in recruiting, but Buffs fans should feel pretty confident about this one.

Lucien really likes CU and has for a while. There are no guarantees in recruiting, but Buffs fans should feel pretty confident about this one.

Yep.

And we've got our "live announcement on Cali High Sports" mojo working for us, too. :thumbsup:

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1180239

Colorado wide receivers coach Bobby Kennedy is scheduled to stop by Encino to chat with Lucien later this week.

"Coach Kennedy is one of the best wide receiver coaches I have met and one of the top in the country, I think," Lucien said. "He coached a lot of great players at Texas, Wyoming and Wake Forest. It shows you what a great coach he is because he has developed great players everywhere he goes. We talked a lot over my visit and he has been to my house and to my school already so we have built a really good relationship."

Lots more detail in the article, including how Lucien feels about UCLA, Arizona State and his upcoming Miami trip. That's our competition at this point.

Back