1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'11 CO ATH Adam Lindell

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by LongHaulBuff, Mar 7, 2010.

1. LongHaulBuff

LongHaulBuff Club Member Club Member

Rivals
    Scout
    ESPN

Arapahoe H.S. (Littleton, CO)

Ht: 6-foot-0
    Wt: 200 lbs
    40: 4.54 secs

Rivals rating:
    Scout rating:
    ESPN rating:

Slot Wide Receiver, Tight End, Runningback

Reported Offers:

2. LongHaulBuff

Looks like no one has pounced yet.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Lindell is listed by his High School as a TE or Slot, but Rivals has him as a RB. I've moved his profile to the "Athletes" section.

4. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

what merits these guys getting listings? They filled out their Rivals profile and listed interest in CU? Seems like you guys are working too hard to post these things. If they have no offers, no visits scheduled, no JR days attended.... - why not relax for awhile? A lot of these guys never get a look.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I do want to get a full database of in-state prospects. But I do agree with you. BuffInVA put in a lot of work creating profiles on every prospect in the Rivals database that lists an interest in Colorado. Much appreciated, but a ton of work. I'm just re-formatting a bit.

But other than in-state guys, guys CU has offered, or guys that are visiting, legacy or some other tangible connection... I'm not bothering with creating new profiles. You're right.

6. LongHaulBuff

I was just bored and trying to get some of these names up on the board. I think I did 26 but there are about 100 on Rivals. Out of the 26 hopefully some become interesting for us and interested in CU.

AlferdJasper likes this.