What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO ILB Brady Daigh (Signed to Colorado)

We need to get more excited about Daigh!

This dude plays with violence. Great short area quickness and burst. He's going to be an amazing player for the Buffs.

Check out these new senior highlights:

[video=youtube;JbzCEJ6tQgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbzCEJ6tQgk[/video]

jesus christ nik you gave me a heart attack... i hate it when you bump the thread of a commitment

I'm thrilled that Daigh is going to be a Buff. When guys commit early and stick with their committment, sometimes they get overlooked a little bit, and that's too bad. But he'll look great in black and gold.

He is gonna be a great Buff, can wait to see him and Willingham together in the BnG :smile2:

BGW caught something on the video at the 2:15 mark. Check out Daigh absolutely blowing up Shane Callahan (one of the west's top OL prospects for 2012). :wow:

We need to get more excited about Daigh!

This dude plays with violence. Great short area quickness and burst. He's going to be an amazing player for the Buffs.

Check out these new senior highlights:

[video=youtube;JbzCEJ6tQgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbzCEJ6tQgk[/video]
Hate how many of those highlights are against Chap but he blows kids up holy ****.

to bad B.J. wont be back next year. Learning from him and the two of them on the field woulda been a special group of Lb's

thats rather unfortunate. I went to Ponderosa. I always enjoyed beating Chap in everything while I was there. That being said, its too bad that we dropped down to 4A this year..

A Mullen pipeline into CU. That's cool.

Can't wait to see a Colorado Colorado kid turn some Pac12 heads.

Daigh looks like a baller. He arrives with violence in a lot of those hits and had a quick judgement in run filling or dropping into coverage.

How about the first punt that he nearly blocked - then comes back into the picture to flat out annihilate someone?? Gotta love seeing a kid who likes to hit like that!

thats rather unfortunate. I went to Ponderosa. I always enjoyed beating Chap in everything while I was there. That being said, its too bad that we dropped down to 4A this year..
What year did you graduate? Cause Chap pretty much beats Pondo in everything now.

What year did you graduate? Cause Chap pretty much beats Pondo in everything now.

'05. Yeah, the year after I graduated, Ponderosa started dropping in attendance due to new schools opening up and it's down to like 1300 now (approximately). The talent pool has been steadily declining but we still have managed to have a few studs like Major and I guess there is a 2012 senior that is supposedly in the top 10.

I was lucky enough to play on the Ponderosa team that happened to knock off Mullen on the way to the state title here in 2003. Granted this is getting off topic, but I thought I'd tie it back into Mullen (I like being one of Logan's 9 losses)

Oh I had a friend who graduated in '05. But yeah with Legend opening and Chaparral getting more kids Pondo is going downhill fast.

I guess he didnt have to wait with the rest of the mullen kids

Going to be getting enough attention the next four or five years. (Mark Johnson voice) "and he is slammed into the ground by Brady Daigh.!"

Going to be getting enough attention the next four or five years. (Mark Johnson voice) "and he is slammed into the ground by Brady Daigh.!"

finds a whole on the left side breaks a tackle, breaks another, ooo and blown up by Brady Daigh

Woot!!
:dance5::dance5::dance4:
:gobuffs::gobuffs::gobuffs:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

You made the right choice Brady. Welcome. Cabral will give you the best chance to go the next level. Looking forward to seeing you blow up some PAC12 guys.

You made the right choice Brady. Welcome. Cabral will give you the best chance to go the next level. Looking forward to seeing you blow up some PAC12 guys.

When you're welcomed to CU by some guy named "Buffalofart" it's official. I mean you've been welcomed!

Brady Daigh signing day photo
020311_mullen01.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

I believe this video showcases #52, Brady Daigh.:thumbsup:
Since it was posted in July of 2009, this would be a sophomore year game.

[video=youtube;bGlelVfT_Go]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlelVfT_Go[/video]

Nice little feature on Brady Daigh (#8), Leilon Willingham(#1), Connor Healy(#6) from Mullen.

Meet the Brick Squad.

[video=youtube;0pa-DBW2v50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pa-DBW2v50&feature=related[/video]

Back