What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO OLB Eddie Yarbrough (Signed to Wyoming)

1/2/2010 Update on Scout's prep site.

Visited Wyoming last weekend, and will be at University of Indiana this weekend.
Shows offers from: AZ, Colorado, CSU, Utah and Wyoming.
I'd expect to add U of Indiana to that list soon. HC Kevin Wilson came to Colorado to visit with EY personally.

Hope our coaches have a plan for that last weekend -- Jan 28th -- but if so, it's quiet. Right now, no other visits are shown.

The article mentions that Jaleel Awini is traveling to UI with Yarbrough Jan 21 ...

I really do not think we are an option for him anymore. Regardless, I am happy for him that he has some options and will get to play college ball somewhere.

Good for Eddie.

Also, I was looking for a MWC program to cheer for. With the recruiting they've done in Colorado, I've decided to adopt Wyoming. Lots of local kids to wish well up there. Plus, they've got that rivalry with CSU they've owned lately.

I think this dude is going to be a solid player at the next level. Not the fastest player around, but technically sound with some size.

Good for Eddie.

Also, I was looking for a MWC program to cheer for. With the recruiting they've done in Colorado, I've decided to adopt Wyoming. Lots of local kids to wish well up there. Plus, they've got that rivalry with CSU they've owned lately.

Wyoming recruits this state harder than any program out there. All classifications too.

Back