What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO OT Brendon Austin (Signed to Stanford)

wow. whats he gonna do, wait till january and play out the bowl game? They will probably just promote the OC right? Still, a little ****ed.

Hope harbaugh is the broncos next coach. im sure embry will get to him we can always use more lineman.

Word on the other boards is that Austin's paperwork has cleared Stanford admissions. He's very solid with them.

Is Harbaugh really leaving?

Harbaugh has an extension on the table that he hasn't signed. The key thing to realize here, is that No one at Michigan wants Rich Rod back and his buy-out drops considerably, if not alltogether after Jan 1. My gut says that Michigan is waiting until Jan to cut ties with RR and bring in Harbaugh.

It's going to be difficult to get kids to decommit from Stanford. Honestly, I wouldn't give a damn who the coach was. It's Stanford. There aren't too many places I'd go to instead of CU, but Stanford is one of them.

Back