What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 DC CB Sherrard Harrington (Signed to Colorado)

Leilion Willingham, Kameron Jackson and Wadood are on my wish list. And then next week rap it up with Kai, Lucien and Asiata, But good start

Wow he didnt waste any time. Very good get lets keep em rollin in.

Well, when you know the staff has a half dozen corners coming in for visits, you better snatch a seat on the Buff bus as fast as possible. Good pick up for the buffs.

Welcome to the black & gold Sherrard!

Last edited:
Can he still get in for the spring?

Probably not, unless he already applied for admission. Or if there is some exception for December high school graduates.

But he'd be able to work out with the team in the spring (I think), if he was able to enroll in a couple classes.

Spring Term

Freshman Application Deadline: October 1 (This deadline has been extended. Students are encouraged to apply and complete their application as soon as possible, applications received after December 17 will not be considered for spring.)

Woot! Great to have one of the guys visiting commit early in the visit. Now help recruit the others! Welcome to the BnG!

Good pickup at a position of need. Let's hope we can get a couple more CBs in the class by February.

Here's to hoping this isn't the last time Harrington shuts down other schools.

Enjoy your time in Boulder, young man!

Harrington is fast. Real fast. Like, Olympic sprinter fast.

That is, if the following training video can be believed:

[video=youtube;2jiIsXHZwe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jiIsXHZwe8&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

As you can see on the following chart (linked), 21 MPH is the speed the world record in the 60 m was set at and is a bit faster than Michael Johnson's world record in the 400 m. LINK

[video=youtube;2jiIsXHZwe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jiIsXHZwe8&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

As you can see on the following chart (linked), 21 MPH is the speed the world record in the 60 m was set at and is a bit faster than Michael Johnson's world record in the 400 m. LINK

win(d)

if we rub cheetah blood on him can he break the sound barrier

Great interview over on Rivals:

If somebody came to watch you play football for the first time, what would stand out to them about you as a player?

"I amaze the crowd. When I play, I have this motor that doesn't stop. I will jump over a pile and do things where fans are like, 'Don't do that! You might get hurt'. When my mother watches me play, she thinks I am going to get hurt every play. I sacrifice my body for the team and play with reckless abandon. They would also say I am very versatile."

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1177513

Colorado swag!

Woot!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:
:thumbsup2::dance5::bump:
:gobuffs::gobuffs::gobuffs:

Really hoping I get to send this message a lot today!

Back