What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 HI DE Juda Parker (Signed to Colorado)

Hmm. Sort of read/skipped through the thread... in the beginning they were questioning Juda's talent, what the hell is this staff doing, etc. In the end, after the Army AA game, they loved Juda, were questioning what the hell their staff was doing, etc...

Makes me question that Tennessee staff, actually. They trusted star ratings and national ranks over their own evaluations. Maybe this was an isolated case, but if not, that coaching staff will fail.

Makes me question that Tennessee staff, actually. They trusted star ratings and national ranks over their own evaluations. Maybe this was an isolated case, but if not, that coaching staff will fail.

I'm glad they blew it. Their loss appears to be our gain.

Tiger_fist_pump.jpg

I'm very excited to refer to Mr. Parka as Judacris and yell "JUU-DAH!" every time he makes a big play. Welcome!

So who were the big 4 or 5 Hawaii recruits again? I assume he was one of them?

if we can get one or both of willingham and lucien, i will say this class is a success, all things considered.

If we can get Willingham, Lucien and all 3 of the HI kids mentioned above (along with the other verbals), I will definitely consider this class a success.

If we can get Willingham, Lucien and all 3 of the HI kids mentioned above (along with the other verbals), I will definitely consider this class a success.

:nod:...not only a success but probably better than any class Hawk ever reeled in (yes I know the DScott class ranked fairly high, but we all know how well that class has turned out)

Likewise with errybody else! Welcome to the Buffs! Looking forward to you and Paulay sending in your LOI together! Go Buffs!

Back