What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 HI OG Paulay Asiata (Signed to Colorado)

Perhaps SID is responding to the wishes of the Football coaching staff? I'm just throwing that out as a possibility.

We need to also work on getting quality walk ons

Carzell Vickers, Ryan Campbell, JJ Dreshner could be good pickups.

Wouldn't we expect to see Juda Parker's first? When do people wake up in Hawaii anyway?!?!?!

SCoRE!!!!! GO BUFFS! A big, Big, BIG welcome to Mr. Asiata!!!!

We need to also work on getting quality walk ons

Carzell Vickers, Ryan Campbell, JJ Dreshner could be good pickups.

Darragh O'Neill, from Fairview High School, will be a quality walk on to add to the list. Although he hasn't played football, from what i have seen he was knocking down field goals left and right in the bubble--he's an athlete to say the least. Regis University offered him a chance to play basketball and soccer. Gonzaga wanted him for soccer. Texas-El Paso and Cal-Riverside were interested in him for basketball. Although we have Will Oliver, O'Neill could be there right behind him.

Darragh O'Neill, from Fairview High School, will be a quality walk on to add to the list. Although he hasn't played football, from what i have seen he was knocking down field goals left and right in the bubble--he's an athlete to say the least. Regis University offered him a chance to play basketball and soccer. Gonzaga wanted him for soccer. Texas-El Paso and Cal-Riverside were interested in him for basketball. Although we have Will Oliver, O'Neill could be there right behind him.

i work with darragh, pulling for him!

[daveplati]CU signed 30 players today, but we can't tell you who they are[/daveplati]

lol...I wonder if the SID really thinks clamping down on info and keeping in a tightly hermetically sealed jar is the way to get fans interest up in CU FB.

Back