What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 NV WR Nick Palko

LongHaulBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

202576.jpg

North Valley H.S. (Reno, NV)

Ht: 6-foot-3
Wt: 190 lbs
40: 4.55 secs

Rivals rating: NR
Scout rating: NR
ESPN rating: NR

Reported Offers:

Senior highlights posted Dec. 18, 2010.

Any questions?

[video=youtube;gX8J8C2-o4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX8J8C2-o4U[/video]

I have one. Why was he never offered?

No idea, either it's grades, or he never hit the new coaches radar, or he's really committed to some tiny school and we haven't found out. I'm just checking up on everyone on our recruit list and moving the committed players to their own column ... and Nick still shows up as a non-commit.

Sending out (or just posting on youtube) your senior tape at the end of December really limits your chances, though.

Last edited:
No idea, either it's grades, or he never hit the new coaches radar, or he's really committed to some tiny school and we haven't found out. I'm just checking up on everyone on our recruit list and moving the committed players to their own column ... and Nick still shows up as a non-commit.

Sending our (or just posting on youtube) your senior tape at the end of December really limits your chances, though.

Grades look alright Rivals is posting a 3.33. Not bad if he has decent ACT/SAT. Rivals doesn't show any Colorado interest. Someone should send Coach an email haha

If the 4.55 is real, he should get a look.

Don't you really need a big junior year to get a buzz going? Maybe he didn't feel like he had the stats until the end of his senior year, putting himself behind the 8 ball recruiting-wise.

Not every coach and player understands how to get recruited. Not everybody has a film-major brother-in-law who will edit your tape. Every year, perfectly good players miss out on chances because even though they have the tools to be a player, they don't have the tools to get attention.

Enough for a wide receiver or an outstanding DT, for sure. Embree mentioned that he wanted one more WR at least...

considering we would have taken several of the kids who decided at the last minute, we can assume there were 4-5 open spots.

Could be a really solid prospect, but nothing about the tape really jumps out at me.

Back