What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 SC OLB Lateek Townsend (Signed to Clemson)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

780117.jpg

Marlboro County H.S. (Bennettsville, SC)

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 207 lbs
40: 4.6 secs

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #4 OLB
Scout rating: 3*; #12 OLB
ESPN rating: 4*-81 grade; #5 OLB

Reported Offers: Colorado, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Duke, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, Miami (FL), Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Carolina State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, USC, Wake Forest, Coastal Carolina, East Carolina

Hopefully he'll be receptive to what Ambrose has to say. If he wants to see a new part of the country, it's hard to do better than Colorado. And our track record under LB Coach Cabral of developing linebackers for the NFL is about as good as it gets.

Hopefully he'll be receptive to what Ambrose has to say. If he wants to see a new part of the country, it's hard to do better than Colorado. And our track record under LB Coach Cabral of developing linebackers for the NFL is about as good as it gets.

Snow, that's got to be the best thing you've ever written.

:wink2:

(Don't know what's going on with the double posts today. Every single time for me.)

Snow, that's got to be the best thing you've ever written.

:wink2:

(Don't know what's going on with the double posts today. Every single time for me.)

Thanks. I do best when I don't say anything these days :lol:

I dont see why anyone would want to go to USC right now with the mess they are in. Maybe they got his folks a condo like RBush.

How is USC getting so many commits? WIll they have to cut some loose with scholarship reductions?

How is USC getting so many commits? WIll they have to cut some loose with scholarship reductions?

It would be very wise to maintain contact with any kid who verbals to USC. There will be fallout.

Townsend is no longer a USC verbal, though his is still considering the Trojans.

Only taken official visits to USC and USC so far (Cocks & Trojans).

New staff should make a run at him for sure.

Back