What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 TX RB Cam McDaniel (Verbal to Notre Dame)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

695742.jpg

Coppell H.S. (Coppell, TX)

Ht: 5-foot-11
Wt: 181 lbs
40: 4.53 secs

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; unranked All-Purpose RB
Scout rating: 3*; #33 RB
ESPN rating: 3*-77 grade; #47 RB

Reported Offers: Colorado, Iowa, Iowa State, Minnesota, Notre Dame, Stanford, Texas Tech, Navy, Tulsa

Here's what Scout has to say about Cam:

782821.jpg

Biography:
2 TIME ALL DISTRICT RUNNING BACK

39 VARSITY TDS

2009:

TEAM CAPTAIN

FOX SPORTS SOUTHWEST STATE 7 ON 7 ALL-TOURNAMENT TEAM

DFW METROPLEX LEADING SCORER

2,500 ALL-PURPOSE YARDS

177 YARDS AVERAGE PER GAME

31 TDS

5ATEXASFOOTBALL.com - Junior Player of the Year for the State of Texas

[video=youtube;MhiJew5oh9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhiJew5oh9Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhiJew5oh9Q[/video]

I don't know if he's a tailback, but he's definitely a returner who could play slot or defensive back if RB didn't work out.

I'm very impressed by his highlights.

He has to put on at least 20 lbs to be effective at the tailback position--doesn't look quick enough to be a return man or db at the college level.

I think he has more than enough speed to play the slot or SS on defense.

According to Scout, McDaniel was supposed to come to CU for an official visit last weekend but decided not to.

"We had one of the biggest games of the season last week," he said. "I wanted to focus on that more than anything."

"It's easy to get consumed with recruiting and the media hype- on top of school and other activities. It can be a distraction," said McDaniel. "I'm making sure it won't be."

Which is why McDaniel is taking the recruiting process & his decision out of his own hands.

"I'm going to go where the Lord leads me," he said.

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1009489.html

Hopefully God changes His mind and decides He wants Cam to be a Buff.

Geat motor this guy has. Looks to be a very instinctive/reactive runner. Got some swagger with the high stepping. Personally, I would love to have this guy on the team.

GO BUFFS!!!!!!!

Back